5.0 out of 5 stars Great for capturing those water moments
Great camera for capturing water images. Have used these with the family when vacationing at the beach, going to water parks or just playing in the pool. Great way to capture pictures of the kids in settings you cannot always take a regular camera such as water parks.
Published on August 27, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning
It was a good deal buying 5 of these. It was only after we got home from our vacation to Hawaii that we had the pix developed. What a disappointment!!! If you buy these cameras, the best pictures came out when your subject was close to the water surface and I would say within 5 feet in crystal clear water. If the water is a touch hazy, no good pix!
Published on January 8, 2011 by Scrappy2

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning, January 8, 2011
This review is from: Fujifilm Quick Snap Waterproof 35mm Fuji Disposable / Single Use Underwater Camera (5 Pack) (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Below average even under perfect conditions..., July 20, 2012
I have to be honest, I wish I had read the negative reviews on this camera instead of the positive. I bought 5 of them to take with us to Cancun because I wanted to take pictures in wet conditions, which included a day trip to Xplor in Playa. I understand now that I made a huge mistake because these cameras are terrible. Out of the 135 pictures total, maybe 10 came out pretty nice, but that was in perfect light and dry conditions. The others were either way too bright and grainy or pretty much completely black and grainy. These cameras are 100% useless in any lower to moderate light conditions, and when I say low light I mean if the sun isn't shining, then don't bother. After the cost of the 5 cameras and the cost to develop them, i'm out $93. All for a handful of crappy pictures and ruined memories. I could have bought a decent 16 megapixel waterproof digital for another $50. I will never, ever purchase these again and I would highly recommend that you not be fooled by the positive reviews here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for capturing those water moments, August 27, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent option for underwater photos, November 30, 2012
This camera is a bit hard to use in that the viewer is quite small. I was just snapping away at the other snorkelers and at under water items. I just got the photos developed and many pictures are trash because I was way off the mark when snapping the pictures. The stills of underwater items look ok. Better than not having a camera, but not super clear. There is no flash, so the light does need to be good in order for the pictures to come out at all. Actually, the best pictures were the ones that the scuba divers took of themselves under water. All in all, these are worth a try as some of the pictures that come out are priceless, just don't expect all 27 to look good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 8, 2011
This was a great deal. I got five of these in the packaged order and they took great photos. Obviously not as good as my underwater digital camera but a great alternative to taking my expensive camera to Jamaica.

3.0 out of 5 stars I did not find these easy to use underwater, July 29, 2014
Being use to digital, I did not find these easy to use underwater. However, that is no fault of the seller. The cameras themselves cam as promised in a very timely manner. However, I found that it cost $12 to develop. With as many as I purchased, it would have been cheaper in the long run to buy a cheap digital. Again, this is no fault of the seller. I would buy from this seller again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to Use, July 9, 2014
Deanna Helton (Cape Coral, FL United States) - See all my reviews
Not a fan. When using, I could not tell when, and if, the film was actually forwarding for the next picture.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing camera, June 19, 2014
Snorkeling in Hawaii nothing better. You want to keep these memories in pictures. Not with this camera. The pictures once developed were terrible. Green background for 2/3. 1/3 of the 135 pictures taken were worth it. Very disappointing. The ease of using the camera is pretty good. Trick: get the rubber band wet before using. Falls off if you don't

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Pictures, May 14, 2014
This purchase was such a waste. The picture quality is horrible. One could argue that it is my skills that are horrible, but I purchased a Panasonic underwater camera and have GREAT underwater shots. This was an expensive lesson. The cost of the cameras and the cost to develop very poor photos.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good pictures, May 13, 2014
Thease worked great just got the pictures back very good for a disposable camara I would buy them again but if you do a lot of snorkelling. I would buy a underwater digital

Rate and Discover Movies