Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 8, 2011
It was a good deal buying 5 of these. It was only after we got home from our vacation to Hawaii that we had the pix developed. What a disappointment!!! If you buy these cameras, the best pictures came out when your subject was close to the water surface and I would say within 5 feet in crystal clear water. If the water is a touch hazy, no good pix!
on July 20, 2012
I have to be honest, I wish I had read the negative reviews on this camera instead of the positive. I bought 5 of them to take with us to Cancun because I wanted to take pictures in wet conditions, which included a day trip to Xplor in Playa. I understand now that I made a huge mistake because these cameras are terrible. Out of the 135 pictures total, maybe 10 came out pretty nice, but that was in perfect light and dry conditions. The others were either way too bright and grainy or pretty much completely black and grainy. These cameras are 100% useless in any lower to moderate light conditions, and when I say low light I mean if the sun isn't shining, then don't bother. After the cost of the 5 cameras and the cost to develop them, i'm out $93. All for a handful of crappy pictures and ruined memories. I could have bought a decent 16 megapixel waterproof digital for another $50. I will never, ever purchase these again and I would highly recommend that you not be fooled by the positive reviews here.
on August 27, 2012
Great camera for capturing water images. Have used these with the family when vacationing at the beach, going to water parks or just playing in the pool. Great way to capture pictures of the kids in settings you cannot always take a regular camera such as water parks.
on November 30, 2012
This camera is a bit hard to use in that the viewer is quite small. I was just snapping away at the other snorkelers and at under water items. I just got the photos developed and many pictures are trash because I was way off the mark when snapping the pictures. The stills of underwater items look ok. Better than not having a camera, but not super clear. There is no flash, so the light does need to be good in order for the pictures to come out at all. Actually, the best pictures were the ones that the scuba divers took of themselves under water. All in all, these are worth a try as some of the pictures that come out are priceless, just don't expect all 27 to look good.
on December 17, 2014
I use these cameras all the time! They are great for on-the-go photos at a pool, the ocean, etc. Totally waterproof. They use film and the camera is completely encased in plastic so it's totally submersible. The photos are pretty good quality. You definitely need to make sure you have as much sun light as possible when taking photos underwater. If there is a shadow on the person's face, the photo really doesn't come out well. I suspect this camera would not take great photos in murky seawater. Very good for swimming pool water, since it's clear. The camera takes 27 photos, and you need to either mail it in to the camera maker to develop the photos, or take it in to a shop that will still develop these. Fewer and fewer stores will develop disposables, but you can still find people who will. I recommend this product.
on July 24, 2013
I bought these instead of buying a digital underwater camera. In hindsight, I wish I'd just bought the digital. Most of the photos turned out marginal at best. You can't use the focal point when wearing a scuba mask, so you're left to point and shoot and hope the pics turn out. When you can use the eyepiece, it doesn't center the pictures correctly. I may have ended up with one of two good shots per camera and I bought five of them. I regret buying these and would never recommend them. Spend the extra money and buy a Go Pro, you'll never regret your decision
on May 14, 2014
This purchase was such a waste. The picture quality is horrible. One could argue that it is my skills that are horrible, but I purchased a Panasonic underwater camera and have GREAT underwater shots. This was an expensive lesson. The cost of the cameras and the cost to develop very poor photos.
on November 29, 2013
These cameras were great! Went to Hawaii, and all of the pictures turned out great. They dont do well inside, but they were great under water and in the ocean. There were no blurry pictures. I almost thing the ones outside were better than the ones taken on my phone!
on June 25, 2013
Don't expect much. We went snorkeling and I wanted to take some underwater pictures, but it's basically useless. Even with the 800 film on a cloudless day the camera has problems with the light and because of the supershort focal length even fish just a few feet away aren't much more than a speckle in the final picture.
This camera is for when you want to take pictures in a pool or on the beach and just want to make sure you don't get your regular gear wet.
on February 15, 2013
I bought these for my family to use on excursions when on a cruise. I did not realize at time of purchase that they do not have a flash. So, ok, we're going to use them outside anyway. But when I got the pics developed the quality was TERRIBLE--even for a disposable--and it is supposed to have 800 speed film. Not a good buy at all!