Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: Pack of 1|Change

I used this brand of "disposable," single use camera recently and the pictures came out fairly well. Oh, sure, the quality of the pictures won't be 100% as good as the pictures you would get from a digital camera or a standard, more expensive 35 mm camera. Actually, the pictures these Fuji cameras take are even slightly grainier than the Kodak single use cameras. Sigh.

However, the camera is very lightweight so you can carry several at a time in a bag as you travel. I especially like the built in flash that is easy to use. The flash range is about 10 feet.

The camera is a single use camera; this means that after you use it you take the entire camera to the place where you can get film developed; they will take care of the rest. No worrying about whether or not you removed the roll of film negatives correctly without exposing them to too much light. I love that! The film speed is 400, so keep that in mind when choosing this camera. A faster speed such as 800 may be preferable.

Overall, this is a good single use camera for countless people who like to travel light or who are on a budget. It is very compact and easy to carry; keep one in the glove compartment of your car just in case there's an accident and you need to take pictures of the scene. The camera is also affordable. I give it three and ½ stars instead of five simply because the picture quality just isn't the best.
on December 31, 2013
I basically keep it in my car just in case I had an accident. You may argue that we can use cellphone or digital camera instead. But you know, digital photos can be photoshopped, and it will not be considered as an evidence in the court. It is always nice to keep this cheap camera in your car, just in case someone hit you and they deny their fault later.
on May 6, 2013
My 10 year old can use it. It takes decent good pictures compared to many digital cameras, especially phone cams. The lens may not be great by they are much bigger. Film is way better than CMOS. This cam even have a flash light when many phone do not.

My other kid lost a digital cam so I'm not giving him any cam to science camp (not day camp). This is perfect and performs as stated.

The cons. There is no video. (Yeah, I know I'm off topic.) Some video cams are cheap so you don't lose much money after a few uses and then lost it. The photos will be crappy in comparison but life is full of compromises.

Nostalgia is good but Target don't do this anymore. Walgreen still does. The other problem is that you have to develop the whole film. My 10 year old mostly took blanks and the like. To Walgreen's credit they only "develop" decent shoots. Maybe I have half of the 27 films or even less. In the "good old days" some developers charge the full price of 27 pictures no matter what. Some charge a flat rate no matter what. Actually I don't know how Walgreen charges.
on June 6, 2015
My wife researched and bought this for my son on his final day of school and it did it's job wonderfully. Obviously this is no DSLR so please don't expect high resolution pics. With a capacity for 27 pics this little man packs quite the punch. You can bring the film to any local one hour photo store and have them developed. It works.
on January 27, 2013
I choose 5 star b/c the Fuji film Quick start has been performing perfectly.

Flash activates immediately for animal quick snaps.
I have used this product for years w/ quality performance..
on August 15, 2015
It is very easy to learn just snap and click indoors or outdoors the pics are very clear i get them developed at my local Rite aid in PA it's very compact fits into my purchase the price was reasonable it came on time it was well packaged I thought it was a good buy! I have no complaints!
ComPlaints!
on February 27, 2013
Sometimes you miss days gone by. Remember the excitement of waiting for a role of film to develop? Just hope you live near a place that actually still does that!
on June 28, 2016
Perfect for summer camp! My son's camp doesn't allow electronics, so we bought this for him to bring to camp. I loved explaining to him that he can't see the pictures until we develop them, and eh can't delete them if he changes his mind. I am excited to see how they turn out.
on August 9, 2013
Shipped to me in great condition! Everyone at the party loved taking pictures with it! It's nostalgic in a way. One kid asked me how to use it! It works great & captured a lot of memories!
on February 6, 2015
These camera's are great to take on vacation. In case you forget it somewhere , you will lose precious moment, but not the exspensive camera you may have left at home...