5.0 out of 5 stars good price
Glad it came right after the camera i ordered I needed it tried to order through fuji wanted alot more for it!
Published 21 months ago by rana

2.0 out of 5 stars 32G SDHC
Published 6 months ago by Cuong Bui

5.0 out of 5 stars good price, March 18, 2013
This review is from: Fujifilm 32 GB SDHC Class 10 Flash Memory Card (Personal Computers)

2.0 out of 5 stars 32G SDHC, June 10, 2014
Ordered two and one of them has issue after first use. It read/write fine with the camera but I can't get it to read using my card reader or directly from camera, using the USB cable. It just sit there and PC tried to read it but did not go anywhere. I formatted it again in the camera then take some pics with it but when I tried to load the pics into PC then it just will not read. The other one has no problems so I was not sure what is wrong with the first one. But I am thinking to buy a different than this one and get a faster speed since both of these SDs are slow with my camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
It's good came quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars It's flash card, May 24, 2014
What do I really need to say. We plugged it in and it worked. Guess that is all there is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 28, 2014
Excellent product. Great price. Used this product for audio purpose previous with great results first time for video also excellent results. Great all around product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., April 16, 2014
No complaints. Does what it is supposed to. I got this brand because I read about possible counterfeit with other brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice way to increase storage on your 3DS/Camera/Bionic implant., July 18, 2014
A nice expansion to my Nintendo 3DS. Plus, if you compare this to the price of a Vita memory card, you can buy several games for the 3DS to put on here for the same price!

I bash the Vita only because I own one and paid out the nose for the stupid memory card.

So yes, this 32GB SD card works great!

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked great., October 25, 2014
sksm (Sugar Land, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
I have a Fujifilm camera & prefer to use Fujifilm SDHC cards. This is the real deal. Used it on vacation & have all my vaca photos on it with room to spare (and I take a lot of photos). It worked great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, October 10, 2014
Exactly as advertised, and will hold way more photo files than I will ever need as an amateur photographer. Great buy and very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars holds alot of pictures, August 11, 2013
I bought a new Fuji camera and unfortunately it didn't come with a memory card so I had to order one. Decided to purchase it from seller. Received product when expected. I am amazed, I used for my daughter's wedding and was able to take wedding and reception pictures and keep all pictures on the memory card. My other daughter's wedding I had a different camera and had to put wedding pictures on disc before I could use for reception. Would definitely recommend product.

Fujifilm 32 GB SDHC Class 10 Flash Memory Card