4.0 out of 5 stars Good combo
The only 2 complains are the batteries have less time of power than the originals ones, and the strap is very uncomfortable to carry on the camera
Published 18 months ago by calvin62

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok but disappointed with Amazon
Published 6 months ago by Susan Kittel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good combo, June 17, 2013
This review is from: 2 Pack Battery And Charger Kit For Fuji Fujifilm FinePix XP200, XP170, XP150, XP100 Waterproof Digital Camera Includes 2 Extended Replacement (1100Mah) NP-50 Batteries + Ac/Dc Rapid Travel Charger + Floating Strap + Mini Tabletop Tripod + MicroFibe Cloth (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 6, 2014
works great with my new camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture accessories, June 30, 2014
Great stuff

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok but disappointed with Amazon, June 13, 2014
I ordered the Fujifilm XP200 as a prime member. When I ordered, it clearly said it was in stock and for an additional 3.99 I could upgrade to 1 day shipping. Since I am leaving on vacation, and desired to have the camera for that purpose, I wanted extra time to familiarize my self with the camera. When I added the camera to my cart, of course, this was a recommended purchase so I added that too and kept the free 2 day shipping that you get with prime.

My camera should have arrived June 10th and didn't. On June 11th I get an email from Amazon stating they are unable to fill the camera order, promised a refund. Well this shows up, but I have no camera. So this pack is exactly what it says it is, but Amazon should have alerted me sooner about the camera and I would have cancelled this order.

Thinking I could put this product to good use, I ran to WalMart and bought an older model Fujifilm XP75... of course when I try to see if that battery would work in this charger, it did not fit. Yes, my mistake for not checking for compatibility before I opened the battery charger package. Who knew?!
So now I have two useless batteries and a battery charger. The floating strap and mini-tripod that come with the kit are great, kind of cute actually, and will function exactly as I need them to.

I've ordered the correct battery charger kit for my new camera with expedited Saturday delivery for a whopping $8.99- not real happy about that charge, but really left without a choice if I want a spare battery and a charger for vacation this week.

If you have time, I would suggest waiting to see if your camera actually arrives before you purchase the accessories. I never had a problem with Amazon before and thought I could trust when they stated the camera was in stock and available via Prime. I will exercise caution in the future for certain!

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't get what I ordered, June 5, 2014
L. Douglas "Scooter" (Brooklyn, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered this pack, making sure it was for the camera that it was purchased for. When I received this, it was for another camera. When I went to return it, I was told there would be a $12 return shipping/order fee...for a $20 item! Needless to say, I didn't return it...just took the hit. It is now happily collecting dust in a drawer. My suggestion is to seek out and purchase the items separately, you may not even pay much more, and hopefully you will get what you want.

3.0 out of 5 stars The charger and tripod are worth the price of the kit.... the rest is a joke., May 26, 2014
I bought this kit to have it arrive two days before leaving for a trip to an island off Belize that only had solar-powered electrical supply. I didn't have time to test it before we left on the trip. I charged the two batteries in my 110A/C charger that I already had for 2 Fuji cameras. The charger worked perfectly in a very "rustic," tropical environment, charging 10 different batteries over a 9 period while plugged into a "cigarette lighter" style socket with DC power from solar panels. The little tripod is handy and worked fine, although it's not quite as nice or versatile as a little "Joby" mini tripod I already had; now we just have tripods for both our Fuji XPseries cameras. The batteries are CRAP. Compared to Fuji OEM Lithium-Ion batteries or a better-quality after-market battery I already owned for the Fuji cameras, these lasted only 1/3 to 1/2 as long, if that. I stopped using them after running out of battery power way too soon on two snorkeling tours. Missed a lot of good fish and coral pictures because of a dead-too-soon battery. The wrist-floaty thing is a joke, too: huge, cumbersome, and no way to snug it down to fit a wrist. It's sized more to go around a big ankle or skinny thigh...lol. All in all, though, for what I paid for this little kit, it was worth the money for the Vivitar charger and tripod, which both worked fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't work with my camera, May 24, 2014
Did work with my camera. I was careful in ordering but the batteries are too big for my camera. i'm recoveringfrom knee replacement and haven't the energy to return it, pls tell me how I can do that. Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel, May 20, 2014
Jim Morris (NAGS HEAD, NC, US) - See all my reviews
When I was looking at the camera some of the reviews said the battery life was a draw back. I can understand the frustration of having a great picture in front of you and the battery is dead. So I looked around and found the 2 battery and charger kit, it also came with a float strap and small tripod. Having the extra batteries I was able to trade them when the camera said it was getting low.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD QUALITY MERCHANDISE AT A VERY LOW PRICE, May 19, 2014
I was looking for a spare battery and wrist float on amazon when I came across this kit. It is all good quality stuff at a very low price. The two batteries alone are worth the price. The charger is great too. Now I no longer have to use the tiny cable to charge the batteries while they are in the camera.

I highly recommend this kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, May 19, 2014
Good charger, allows battery to be charged while out of camera. Batteries are decent, not as good as name brand batteries.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›