Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 24, 2009
This little camera is a "joy machine". I went to India and took it with me to be able to give prints back to people where I was taking pictures, They loved it, both children and adults. Lot's of smiling faces and wonderful little pictures. Would give it 10 stars if I could.
on September 9, 2013
Very light and cute
Very easy to use
Hello kitty is always my favourite
This is the product well worthy of my money
on March 19, 2014
It's cute and I wanted to buy it early. The uncomfortable thing is it does not contain an English guidebook.Plus you have to buy CR2 batteries by yourself.
on September 3, 2009
this is a very cute and lovely polaroid.
it is better than the mini 7s but not as good as the mini 50/55.
but for quality and affordability, this comes right in between.
camera is easy to use and carry around.
it includes a flash, mirror and an extra lense for those that want to take pics outdoors.
picture quality is good too.
film is the same as the other ones.
11 comment9 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2013
The goods has a good quality. And its appearance is so cute. I am very pleased with it. My friends also like it.
on July 17, 2013
I took over 200 plus Polaroids with my kids and they love it.
Almost all of the picture came out perfect.
Love the HelloKitty edition.

Definitely recommend to others
on October 21, 2013
it works fine, but sometimes it will comes out the picture with nothing on it even I took the picture already.
on July 14, 2015
I bought this camera with every intention to give it to my god daughter. Well lets just say I'll be buying another one. It is adorable. I thought oh it's a little kid thing, but my friends and I had a blast taking pictures with it. Now a days you take a picture and it stays in your camera phone. I like the fact that I can keep and hang up my picture somewhere and share it.
on January 24, 2015
My friend came over and she had an instax mini 8. I decided to get this instead because its automatic, two shutters, selfie mirror etc... and HELLO KITTY ;) i'm loving it so far. Of course taking pictures you will have some sort of test and fail with them first, but overall, i'm so excited to use this. My other friends who saw me with this now also want one haha
on June 25, 2015
So excited to get the camera, but after I put in the film trying to take picture, pressed the button and it won't work... Wasted my pack of film. Disappointed, I guess I got a defective one, so I returned it and ordered another. Hopefully I will get one that'll work this time.