Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on September 1, 2011
After reading Full Figured 3 Plus Sized Divas I was blown away!!! Let's start with Ms. Brenda Hampton and "Who Ya Wit 2" The Roc and Desa have become favorite characters of mine. This book had it all. Drama, conflict,trust issues, and of course heat!!!!! Roc was still the same sexy and sometimes insensitive man he was before. But you can't help but love him!!! And Desa was still trying to help him understand all of his potential while raising their child. I am hoping that there will be another book for them in the future because I love me some them!!! Newcomer Nikki-Michelle really started out on the right foot with her story, "Tell Me About It." She encompassed every aspect a great book should have. There once again was drama, conflict, betrayal,and of course it was full of FIYAH!!!! In Chyanne and Aric she created characters that you can actually relate For me, I especially was able to relate to Chyanne.One minute you will love these characters and the next you wanna pull a Jet-Li on them. I won't be a spoiler and tell you any more about this book. Just know that is worth the money to buy it and the time to read it. You will not be disappointed!!!!!
on September 2, 2011
Both stories were absolutely wonderful. I can't wait for the next one. I can't wait to see, what happens with Aric and Chyanne, I could not put this book down until I finished it, wow. Who Ya wit, by Brenda Hampton, the second part was as good as the first one, I loved Des and Rock, I hope there is a part 3. Both stories were great, they will leave you wanting more.
on September 6, 2011
I THOUGHT DESA RAE & ROC COULDN'T GET NO WORSE OR NO BETTER BUT THIS BOOK WILL PULL YOU IN FROM THE VERY BEGINNING.I MUST SAY THESE TWO CHARACTERS MIGHT JUST BE BETTER THAN JALIN,SCORPIO,& NOKEA.I WILL SAY THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ FULL FIGURED 1,2&3 GO GET YOUR COPY TODAY BECAUSE YOU WILL DEFINATELY FIND OUT WHO'S WITH WHO AND THEN YOU CAN TELL ME ABOUT IT.....GO BRENDA & NIKKI
on July 11, 2016
First, I must say that I love the writings of Brenda Hampton. She endears you to her characters and draws you into their story, triumphs, and issues. highly recommend this book and that you check out the ongoing sagas of these characters in her other books.
on September 1, 2011
Drama, drama, drama and I loved it. I pre ordered the book when I found out Brenda Hampton would continue the story of Desa and Roc, Roc continued to bring the drama and I was happy with how it ended with him and Desa, but after a couple of chapters of "tell me about it" Roc and Desa were long forgotten and I was enjoying the second part of the book. Aric was a mess, a wolf in sheep's clothing and April needed her behind whooped. I was so mad at the cliffhanger. I wanted more. Being a big girl myself I loved reading about full figured women I could relate to instead of some frumpy low self esteem heffa. I highly recommend this book and cant wait for Arics and Chyannes conclusion.
on August 31, 2012
The women in this book were WEAK women who were too old for the crap they allowed to happen to them! Especially that dern Desa Rae who was well into her 40's and putting up with the crap that her baby daddy was doing as far as drugs and running in and out her life AND her childen's life. A mess and I was just very disappointed in this book overall now Chyanna is the BIGGEST dummy of all dummies and THAT story is why I'm pissed my money was wasted on buying and time was wasted in reading this garbage! Smh you gave your virginity to this man AND you allow him to cheat on you AND beat you but you still love him and trying to hold on to him? Smh GET CHO LIFE! Smh DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK NOT WORTH THE MONEY OR THE TIME!
on December 13, 2012
I am an avid reader and love to read books that capture you from the beginning and hold you captive til the end. This is exactly the story Who Ya Wit did for me! I love the sizzling romance between Roc and Desa Rae. You knew from the beginning that Desa Rae was going to be motherly towards Roc with the age difference but when he put it on her hot and heavy all she could do was submit! The author really did an outstanding job and gave just enough away to leave you wanting more. I highly anticipate the next book on and say this book was a 5 Star novel all the way. Now to discuss Tell Me About It. This book started off strong and I could easily connect, where I had the problem was when April the so call best friend always tried to throw off on Chyanne and she kept going back to being her friend and then when introduced to Aric and it appeared he was after Chyanne and had the hots for April as well from the beginning but then when all of the drama jumps off and Chyanne continues to return I felt like this was too much! I know there are women out there who just kept going back but to have 2 other men who were just as suave and handsome and to totally diss them for an abuser why?????? I would have to say to this story I'd give the novel a 3 star rating. I will continue reading both authors and i do expect just as great if not better. I recommend the novel.
on September 3, 2011
Brenda Hampton is one of my Favorites!!! She ALWAYS brings it and she ALWAYS leaves her readers wanting more, and believe me, after you read the second installment of Who Ya Wit, you'll want more!! I absolutely love how she portrays REAL relationships in ALL of her books and Roc and Dez are definitely a hot couple and their second installment left me wanting more just like the first!! The second story, Tell Me About It! by Nikki-Michelle was GREAT!! I initially bought the book just to catch up on Roc and Dez but please believe that this author and the characters in this second book will definitely leave you wanting more!!! Aric and Chyanne had me on fire, they definitely had great chemistry but throw in a 2 more handsome men and a trifling so-called best friend and you've definitely got Drama with a capital D!! I can't wait to read the next installment, and hopefully Ms. Hampton will give us another installment of Roc and Dez!!!
on September 27, 2011
I bought this book for Brendan Hampton's "Who Ya Wit 2". The first one was a lot better. I felt there was a lil too much drama in this story and it felt like it was rushed to me. Too much time squeezed into the story. I was also expecting a different ending. Slightly disappointed that after the long wait that it was not as good as I had anticipated. Did not like the second story at all.
on December 13, 2012
Where do I begin. Yes yes Brenda and Nikki y'all proved to us once again age ain't nothing but a number; a forty something year old sista can become dickmatized just as easily as a twenty year old can,lol. How do I know, I been in relationships with both older and younger women and this book so told the real truth, once somebody catches feelings age aint nothing but a number, and a big boned sista because of self esteem issues will let you get away with much more than a skinny model chick will. Thats just real talk. This book was a cautionary tale to women with low self esteem. This is one of them books if you a female you gonna get mad, because you see yourself or some of your friends in these characters. As a guy, I was like laughing and then feeling guilty afterwards. Fellaz, I think y'all will enjoy a book like this more than the women will. A woman will close this book having flashbacks needing a moment, fellaz, you gonna keep turning them pages saying out loud, he got away with dat,lol. Desa in 'Who Ya Wit' was a cougar and thats what comes with dating younger, it is what it is. My advise to Desa would be you hit them youngins but don't get pregnant by them,lol. At least she got $12,000 out the deal before he lost his job. Pesonally the death threats would had been had me making a beeline to the exit of the relationship. For a second I thought I was was watching Marrying the rapper Game a realty show on VH1. And Chyanne in 'Tell Me About It' this story had me rollin. I can see an accent messing you up, I had this girl from the UK and her accent kept me around longer than I needed to stay. Messy messy messy. Chyanne let this dude with a New York Accent and big thang thang cheat on her, have a wife, and sex her best friend, and she took a beat down from him and his wife, and got pregnant from him. Like I said, the women will get pissed reading this, but fellas, page after page you gonna say, he got away with that. Note to Nikki Michelle, please give Chyanne some spidy sense in your next novels she always getting stole on, her friend who saw her kiss her husband slipped in a slap and Aric's wife slipped in a punch. Get her a sucker punch detector or somethen,lol. Looking forward to the next one. Write on, write on Brenda and Nikki