5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!

3.0 out of 5 stars Review of Full Figured 3
Published on May 18, 2012 by Night Writer

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!, September 6, 2011
This review is from: Full Figured 3 (Paperback)
I THOUGHT DESA RAE & ROC COULDN'T GET NO WORSE OR NO BETTER BUT THIS BOOK WILL PULL YOU IN FROM THE VERY BEGINNING.I MUST SAY THESE TWO CHARACTERS MIGHT JUST BE BETTER THAN JALIN,SCORPIO,& NOKEA.I WILL SAY THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ FULL FIGURED 1,2&3 GO GET YOUR COPY TODAY BECAUSE YOU WILL DEFINATELY FIND OUT WHO'S WITH WHO AND THEN YOU CAN TELL ME ABOUT IT.....GO BRENDA & NIKKI

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was all that....and then some!!!!!, September 1, 2011
This review is from: Full Figured 3 (Paperback)
After reading Full Figured 3 Plus Sized Divas I was blown away!!! Let's start with Ms. Brenda Hampton and "Who Ya Wit 2" The Roc and Desa have become favorite characters of mine. This book had it all. Drama, conflict,trust issues, and of course heat!!!!! Roc was still the same sexy and sometimes insensitive man he was before. But you can't help but love him!!! And Desa was still trying to help him understand all of his potential while raising their child. I am hoping that there will be another book for them in the future because I love me some them!!! Newcomer Nikki-Michelle really started out on the right foot with her story, "Tell Me About It." She encompassed every aspect a great book should have. There once again was drama, conflict, betrayal,and of course it was full of FIYAH!!!! In Chyanne and Aric she created characters that you can actually relate For me, I especially was able to relate to Chyanne.One minute you will love these characters and the next you wanna pull a Jet-Li on them. I won't be a spoiler and tell you any more about this book. Just know that is worth the money to buy it and the time to read it. You will not be disappointed!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jaw Dropping, September 4, 2011
This book left me with my jaw on the floor!! Excellent Hot Read!! Wonderful book! I was already a fan of Brenda now I have to add Nikki to the list! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars More, More, More!!!!, September 3, 2011
This review is from: Full Figured 3 (Paperback)
Brenda Hampton is one of my Favorites!!! She ALWAYS brings it and she ALWAYS leaves her readers wanting more, and believe me, after you read the second installment of Who Ya Wit, you'll want more!! I absolutely love how she portrays REAL relationships in ALL of her books and Roc and Dez are definitely a hot couple and their second installment left me wanting more just like the first!! The second story, Tell Me About It! by Nikki-Michelle was GREAT!! I initially bought the book just to catch up on Roc and Dez but please believe that this author and the characters in this second book will definitely leave you wanting more!!! Aric and Chyanne had me on fire, they definitely had great chemistry but throw in a 2 more handsome men and a trifling so-called best friend and you've definitely got Drama with a capital D!! I can't wait to read the next installment, and hopefully Ms. Hampton will give us another installment of Roc and Dez!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Will leave you wanting more., September 2, 2011
This review is from: Full Figured 3 (Paperback)
Both stories were absolutely wonderful. I can't wait for the next one. I can't wait to see, what happens with Aric and Chyanne, I could not put this book down until I finished it, wow. Who Ya wit, by Brenda Hampton, the second part was as good as the first one, I loved Des and Rock, I hope there is a part 3. Both stories were great, they will leave you wanting more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book!, February 21, 2014
As always, a great read! Love Carl Weber. His books are awesome. Big girls have fun too! Read it! Try One!

5.0 out of 5 stars Off the chain, November 25, 2013
Rochelle (Woodbridge, VA) - See all my reviews
Wow I thought 1 & 2 were good but 3 was off the chain about to read 4. My My My.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stories, October 23, 2013
This review is from: Full Figured 3 (Paperback)
Brenda Hampton continues this unique journey between Roc and Desa in a way that only she can! Trust me you want to read about this story of ' Black Love'!
Nikki Michelle took me on a ride that made me laugh, scream, and sigh intensely ! Oooooh the main characters drew me into their world and had me feeling some kind of way! She did an amazing job!

5.0 out of 5 stars loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the two story, June 7, 2013
This review is from: Full Figured 3 (Paperback)
i love it and cant wait for the finale. the complete whole book ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant wait. love the second story just vex it didnt have a part two

3.0 out of 5 stars Review of Full Figured 3, May 18, 2012
This review is from: Full Figured 3 (Paperback)
This book was actually a fast read because it was so entertaining. However, the problems I had with the first story was that it was a 42 year old woman deciding to deal with a 27 year old man who lied to her and even showed signs of trying to go back to being a drug dealer. I have a problem with this because no 42 year old woman is going to put up with that, she was way to old for that bull. It just wasn't all that believable except for the parts where she kept telling him what to do and her slightly strong willed personality. In the end, I thought the ending was a very feel good ending and I liked that.In the second story, even thought it kept me entertained, I hated it. Here it is a very strong willed, independent woman(Chyanne) gets involved with a very dominant man(Aric) and she loses every bit of herself. She changes the way she dresses and her hair to please him. All the while she has a guy on the side(Jamie), a perfect guy and she practically ignores him, so she can continued to have a relationship with her main man(Aric) who beats her and constantly cheats on her. Then the story ends with her being pregnant with his kid just as she is about to leave him and start to get her life back. I hated this second story with a passion. She is not a heroine she is a glorified victim.

Full Figured 3
Full Figured 3 by Brenda Hampton (Paperback - September 1, 2011)
$14.95 $11.50