Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 264 questions
votes
Yes
Mar 5, 2014 by Jeff
votes
Yes you have the option to repeat a video or all the videos.
Feb 24, 2014 by Fitzroy Ferguson
votes
It does work with a ripped dvd... just tried it and was able to navigate the menu just like a dvd player.
Dec 26, 2012 by Newtron
votes
I've never been able to get it to use .srt files at all. The only way I've found is to mux in the .srt file to create a .mkv file. If you use mkvmerge (mkvtoolnix), this takes only a few seconds.
Mar 31, 2014 by Farscape 1
vote
Music, video and pictures can be viewed, however some files like Word documents probably will not work. And like a lot of devices out there, there are a few video formats that it will not accept (.MKV being one), but so long as it is a stand alone HD that you can plug into with a USB cable, you should be able to view all pertinent content. Personally I have been buying 32 gig thumb drives - average movie sizes run from 700meg to 1.2 gig (more or less), so I can get about 30+ movies on a drive. I have found this helpful in organizing my movies into like genres, just wish there was a good way to ID the chips... silver Sharpies have been working well, may switch to random colored nail polish.
Dec 29, 2013 by Eric R. Luna
vote
I haven't looked into the incredisonic, but I can say that I am very pleased with the Speck. I have 3 of them and my little boy leaves his going 24/7 looping through his movies no problem.
Oct 14, 2013 by BlugTX
vote
Yes. I've only used .srt so far but I assume it recognises .sub as well.
Nov 14, 2013 by Elisa Dall'Omo
vote
Yes. It even has a setting for background music but I haven't figured out how to make the music part work yet.
Feb 15, 2014 by R. H. Thomason
votes
I have tried this device with all 3 of my portable usb HD's. None of them are 1TB in size, the largest being 500 GB, but all 3 consistently have played. It recognizes them, and plays files just fine.
Apr 21, 2013 by Mark Welborn
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   27   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers