Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Size: Full|Change
Price:$119.00+ $39.99 shipping

on September 17, 2014
It arrived super quick. At first, when I opened the box, I was like whyyyy does the wood look green... I still don’t know why the wood looks green in places... perhaps it is cheap wood... however it really doesn’t matter because it is a bed base not made for beauty - it is a great way to raise the matress - looks better than a boxspring, and leaves you space underneath for storage. It was very easy to build, and it seems sturdy and strong! and i like it, it is a nice height, and heyyyyy it should be easy to store and manouvre which is so very unlike so many other bed frames. good bed!
on January 3, 2016
Longer to assemble than some of the reviewers thought it would take but the instructions were perfect. I love the way it folds and can be stored in a closet when not in use. The quality of the wood exceeded my expectations. The delivery was speedy.
on November 9, 2015
This frame is great. Easy to build, affordable, and functional. I was looking for a minimal bed platform for a tatami mat and shikibuton, and this worked perfectly. Unfolding it is not the easiest to do by yourself, but I don't imagine people would be folding it up every day. Definitely recommended.

I attached felt strips (the kind you can get at Home Depot or here on Amazon) to the bottom of all the legs since this is resting on a wood floor. That way, I can easily and quietly move the bed around to change the sheets without causing any scratches. I highly recommend people do this for wood floors.

I wish I had the time to sand and stain the wood. It looks fine as is, but would look quite classy with a custom stain and finish.
on April 11, 2015
I searched and researched for so long regarding a bed frame that did not require a box spring...this wooden bed frame was simple for me to put together and it took about 30 minutes plus i was able to carry the boxed item up a flight of stairs...it is low to the ground but you can still store things under it. This is a totally wooden bed frame yet i can tell you that it is extremely sturdy and there is no movement or sound from it...stylishly modern looking too...highly recommended
on July 2, 2015
Just put this bed together! Phew.. It took me over 3 hours but trust me, if I can put this together ANYONE can!! It's very solid and real wood! 4 stars for the bed and super fast delivery! 1 missing star because of the time and effort it takes to put together! I wish they would just deliver the bed constructed and ready to use, since it can be folded! :)
on May 29, 2014
I wanted to put a twin bed in the room my toddler granddaughter uses when she visits, to transition from her toddler bed. This frame sits low to the ground and as an added bonus can fold up if you need the space. My husband put it together quickly and we're very impressed by the design
on January 20, 2014
For the price, it is a good value. This is not finished, just bare smooth wood - it fine IMO. Not sure what type of wood, but it seems like pretty hard wood and seems very sturdy.

Comes in pieces, so you have to play the Ikea game to assemble it. Easy to put together.
on August 9, 2014
This bed maybe took me an hour to build, which was awesome. I needed a hammer to get some of the pieces extra tight but other than that I did it all by hand. I didn't put in the remaining screws (simply because I don't have a drill) and still the bed is super secure. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a simple bed and you've just moved in to a new apartment!
on March 22, 2015
Simple futon frame but solid and works great for my college son.
You can fold the frame compactly, so he says he will take it with him when he moves out.
I'm happy with it's quality and clever design.
on December 21, 2015
Got this a week earlier than expected. It was a breeze to put together and it's well made. We will be using an air mattress on it for now, but may change that up in the future depending on the comfort factor when my Christmas "guests" use it this coming week. It folds up very easily for storing. Will edit at a later date once it's been used a few times.