Industrial Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now HTL

Full Specs-List (@The Digital Bits)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 2, 2012 11:56:08 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 2, 2012 11:58:33 PM PDT
Bill Hunt over at The Digital Bits has posted the full specs-list for the different Blu-Ray versions...and it looks like you'll have to purchase the 4-disc edition in order to get everything:

- Blu-Ray 3-D version
- The movie in 2-D
- Audio Commentary by director/producer Ridley Scott, and a second commentary by writer Jon Spaihts and writer/executive producer Damon Lindelof
- The Peter Weyland Files
- Deleted and alternate scenes
- The Weyland Corp Archives
- Second Screen (with app-functionality)

A third Blu-Ray of extras:

- "The Furious Gods: Making Prometheus" documentary (feature-length)
- Enhancement Pods
- The Weyland Corp Archives (additional content)
- Pre-Viz Material
- Screen Tests
- DVD/Digital Copy disc

According to recent reports, "The Furious Gods: Making Prometheus" documentary is going to be feature-length, and is purportedly one of the biggest things Charles de Lauzirika has ever produced. Since he was the producer behind the extraordinary Blade Runner and Alien Anthology BD sets, this is truly something to consider, indeed.

Furthermore, Amazon currently has the deluxe, 4-disc Blu-Ray available for pre-order for only $5.00 more than the 2-disc version ($29.99), so any qualms about upgrading to the bigger edition should be minuscule (changed my order today, in fact, when Bill Hunt put that article up).

Posted on Oct 4, 2012 8:35:27 AM PDT
joeyjoe says:
yeah...changed my order over to the 4 disc set a while ago. You are right; "the furious gods" should absolutely be worth the $ difference. Lauzirika is the man (loved the alien anthology set!). cant wait to dig through this set on the 9th!

Posted on Oct 4, 2012 10:34:35 AM PDT
MacPhisto says:
do you guys think Amazon will reduce the price next week as they did with Avengers? The Avengers 4-disc was reduced $15 all week of release, hopefully Amazon do the same for Prometheus.

Posted on Oct 6, 2012 7:21:57 AM PDT
Dropped to $24.99! Sweet.

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 3:49:34 PM PST
Arg! says:
I got it for $15. I'm next to broke, but there's no way I could turn down that price.

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2013 7:13:38 AM PDT
Thanks you for this. believe it or no Im mainly after the Art work of this movie so this helps narrow down which version to purchase.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Oct 2, 2012
Latest post:  May 17, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about