5.0 out of 5 stars I like it
Purely anecdotal, but I really feel like this is helping my memory. I have no scientific basis for saying that, but my memory is improving quite a lot, and I'm taking this. So take that as you may.
Published 8 months ago by DormanMotorsSuck

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid "full spectrum"
Published on December 6, 2011 by Michael

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid "full spectrum", December 6, 2011
Michael (Lockport, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Full-Spectrum Bacopa Monniera 500 mg 90 Caps by Swanson Premium (Health and Beauty)
This product is advertised as "full spectrum". What this means is that the whole leaf of the plant is ground up and included. All the research done with bacopa that shows a beneficial effect has worked with standardized extracts (extracting specific compounds from the leaf and discarding all the fibrous material and whatnot). Standardized extracts guarantee a certain amount of active compounds, whereas this product makes no such guarantee that it contains anything. The active compounds (Bacosides A and B) are probably present, but only in minute quantities, compared to a guaranteed 20% in most standardized extracts available commercially, or those used in the research.

The point is, the research that shows benefits of bacopa uses standardized extracts, so if you want those benefits, that's what you should buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bacopa? i think its a gimmick!, August 17, 2013
Some people say this stuff helps them tremendously ive taken it for almost a month doubling up my doses and have seen absolutely no effect whatsoever. I've heard that the Full spectrum is worthless and you have to get an extract. If you want to try bacopa people get the extract stay away from full spectrum!

2.0 out of 5 stars Did Nothing For Me, July 28, 2013
Dano Maxwell "Dano" (Boston, MA, United States) - See all my reviews
I used TWO bottles of this product, hoping to improve memory as the product stated.
Nothing happened. I was hoping I would retain information I had just read longer
or be more focused.
My advice....TRY ANOTHER MEMORY ENHANCING Herb. this doesn't work.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, December 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Swanson Natural Products, November 11, 2011
The product arrived promptly after purchase and was exactly as Swanson presented it
on Amazon. I am taking it in conjunction with several other natural products and
I notice a definite improvement in my energy and overall health after a month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
OK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, May 18, 2014
I have noticed I can remember things a bit better, but not too much of a drastic change. The minute I stop this product I notice difficulty in remembering things again

1.0 out of 5 stars Change for the bad, April 24, 2014
I started taking Bacopa Monniera and within a week I noticed changes in my memory. I began to had complete memory-loss moments. I stopped taking Bacopa Monniera and those memory-loss moments have gone away.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's exactly as it says it is., March 26, 2014
I bought this by mistake when I was looking for an extract. This is simply the whole organism. I should have been more careful but product is as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! a dramatic improvement of alertness and memory, July 27, 2014
Excellent! a dramatic improvement of
alertness and memory, no side effects.
I'm taking two a day instead of three.

Rate and Discover Movies