5.0 out of 5 stars Watch
It is lovely and quiet well pocket watch. I bought it to my sister, as she loves Fullemetal Alchemist. Watch is good and working, with inscription: do not forget 3.Oct. 1911, necklace is also good and ring - so, so.
I rated 5 Stars.
Published 13 months ago by Keti

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad.
Published 3 months ago by henry

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Fullmetal Alchemist Edward Elric's Pocket Watch & Necklace & Ring (Watch)
I rated 5 Stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it!, August 20, 2013
Quality of the products is much better than expected. They are actually solid products and have not turned his skin green and the watch really works well! He is very happy with them! Customer service is very polite and quick to help.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, January 22, 2014
My son loved it! He is a real big full metal alchemist fan and loves the TV show. When it got here he was so happy. He never takes off the necklace and uses the watch every day. He loved the inscription being on the inside just like Edwards.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good...mostly, April 8, 2014
If you are expecting a pocket watch that is of the highest quality material, you may be slightly disappointed. Not much though, it is mostly metal, though the cover of the watch is a kind of plastic. Not very attractive, but hey it works.
I have no complaints about the necklace, good material, good weight, good chain.
However. If you are expecting a beautiful ring that will make you smile ear to ear, wipe that smile off your face because if you don't it will disappear anyway as soon as you see it. In my lifetime I've never seen such a low quality ring. The paint is not only completely harsh and flaky, but it fall right off with a little scratching. The design is barely visible without squinting and a magnifying glass. In addition, the material is horrid.
Sorry, really lost it over the ring. All in all you should buy this anyway because its a good deal. But you get what you pay for...remember the law of equivalent exchange you potential buyers.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter loves it., May 9, 2013
booh (Glastone, MO) - See all my reviews
My daughter is very, very happy with this set, especially the pocket watch. The only downfall is the ring turns her finger dark green.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect, January 20, 2014
The item was exactly as described and better than I expected. All of the items are made of heavy metal and not the plastics that I was expecting. Would definitely recommendthis to anyone who is looking for the perfect gift for a fan of Cosplay. Enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, January 20, 2014
Okay when I ordered this I had no idea it was coming straight from China, I got it as a Xmas gift for my son and then I saw the delivery expectation date. It was going to be way after the Holiday, but I thought hey; He's not getting anything until his birthday so it could be his un-birthday gift. It was awesome as we both love Full Metal. The watch works, the ring is heavy and something he will have to grow into, I mean it fits my index finger, the necklace is kinda jankie but overall for the price it's not bad. I ordered it like 12/6/13 and it got here 1/16/14 and I didn't have to pay shipping and it came literally all the way from China. Happy with product and whole experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 13, 2014
I chose to rate it 5 because this is such an amazing thing to get for such a small price. Everything came in a Fullmetal Alchemist box and it arrived faster than I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars This set is great and is exactly as pictured., August 18, 2014
When I read all the mixed comments about this set, I wasn't really sure what to expect. I didn't know if the watch would work, if it would keep time, or even what condition the package would come in. Luckily I received just what I wanted.

The pocket watch works perfectly fine and can keep time sufficiently (occasionally it's one or two minutes off, but that's normal). It is made of metal and looks just as pictured. The chain is pretty tough and seems to hold up to quite a bit of stress. The necklace pendant is made of metal and does not look cheap. The ring is made of light metal or heavy plastic (I'm not an expert on these things) and has an intriguing design. I'm not positive that it is Fullmetal Alchemist merchandise but it is quite nice nonetheless. It has yet to turn my finger any sort of strange color, and I've worn it for about 2 months straight.

Overall I am very pleased with this product. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to have cool FMA merchandise.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad., November 18, 2014
The watches face is made out of plastic, not really a surprise there but it would of been nice to have actual glass face. The rest of the watch feels and looks good. The necklace is surprisingly heavy and looks good, the only issue is the chain it comes with is the fake metal so it gives my wife a rash, The ring is the most disappointing, i was under the assumption that the logo on the ring was another Flamel but i can't actually make out the design, just seems like cuts in the metal.