Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TOPPIK Fullmore Colored Hair Thickener Spray, Black, 7.5 Ounce
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 7, 2010
The spray has a slightly greasy feel, which I don't really like. I thought it would be more powdery - kind of like an aerosol spray version of Toppik, but it isn't. It's ok for what it is though. The method I have found that works best for me is to spray it on and let it dry before working further with my hair. I have dark brown hair and bought the dark brown spray. It's a little lighter than my hair color, but not too noticeable after I tease and brush my hair a bit.
on August 12, 2010
Fullmore is one of my favorite hair thickeners, next to My Secret Hair Enhancer. It costs a bit more, but has more ounces. I used Toppik for awhile and have found that all Spencer Forrest products are high quality. This washes out easily, and doesn't have a bad smell. I have pretty thin hair on the crown on my head and this covers very well, and lasts approximately one month. I highly recommend this!
on January 17, 2015
I have had the hair on my crown thinning for about 5 years now. I have tried many many different cosmetic products to cover it up. Ive tried all the brands of hair fibers; Toppik, Xfusion, Kabuki, etc. I tried Dermatch and Louvre. I was honestly very very surprised when I started to use Fullmore. First off, the color is relatively accurate if not a bit darker. After using it a few times I was able to perfect the application process. I have found that less is more as when I tried to overuse it, my hair looked and felt stiff. Once I discovered how much to use, it provided much better coverage and was much faster and easier than any of the fiber powders. I use this each morning and let it dry for a minute, usually with the help of my hair dryer with the cool setting on. I follow that up with my regular hair spray and it sticks very well to my hair even when I touch and brush it. One word of caution is that it completely stains my pillowcase so wash it out before you sleep to avoid that.
on June 6, 2015
It's just "OK"....real sticky when sprayed in and you can't go more than a day then without washing it out or you won't be able to brush through it. As far as covering thinness?...well, it's spray paint...need I say more? I mean, it does cover some but if you have a 'real' thin area I can imagine it would look like spray paint. All in all, in summary....it's OK...if you have nothing else to help you with the thinness, this would be something at last but I won't buy it again I don't think ...no. I bought it months ago and used it twice because I don't like the stickiness of it and the way it makes my hair feel gooped up and hard to comb out and the smell is really strong.
on November 6, 2012
Firstly, this product arrived well packaged and in a timely manner. The first time I used it I only got a few sprays out of the can before it stopped working. I contacted the seller and they immediately sent me a new can. No problems whatsoever. Kudos to Deals on Demand. The new can is working just great. I use this for parts of my hair that have thinned and also to cover the grey between touch ups. It's a little messy with the over spray, a fine film on all surfaces. I am okay with it because I have no other choice. It makes my hair feel a little thicker. It washes out easily and it looks like the can will last for months. I have used Bumble and Bumble Hair Powder in the past, it costs twice as much and essentially does the same job as this product. Thank you.
on June 25, 2015
I have thinning hair and I am self conscious about it. This product is great for covering up those areas when your scalp shows through. The only bad thing about this product is any time you touch your hair or lay on anything it comes off on your hand or pillows, etc.
on April 1, 2014
I color my hair and we all know that when the roots start to show it looks terrible! To make it between retouches just do short spurts along the regrowth and it covers beautifully.

Fast shipping, packaged Well,

on August 13, 2013
I rated this product 4 stars due to it being a good product to get the job done. This product can be very difficult to use if you do not do it correctly and apply it to the are it is meant for. The delivery of my product was very prompt which I liked. I would recommend this seller to anyone and everyone.
VINE VOICEon June 10, 2009
This actually works and is nearly impossible to detect. Best used before applying a shiny coat of strong hair spray to seal it in and to add a natural shine.
on January 2, 2016
Out of all the hair-building stuff, the absolute worst on the market. The spray is no more than paint which gets all over the place plus makes the inside of your nose full of it (gotta breathe, right?) Who knows what kind of chemicals are being inhaled! Took me half and hour to scrub the floor and sink, hard to wash off of hands. Worst of all, does nothing to hide exposed scalp, as claimed on the can. Sprayed onto the hair you've got, it's a sticky mess that's hard to comb. Better of with powdered fibers.