5.0 out of 5 stars was skeptical
Published 6 months ago by Kristina

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete JUNK!!!
Save your money, I have a broken hearted child because it stopped working after 30 minutes. We took it to a small engine repair shop, they worked on it for an hour and said it is a piece of junk. Sad child and mad dad!
Published 6 months ago by Joy Lantz

5.0 out of 5 stars was skeptical, June 17, 2014
This review is from: Atv 110b Fully Automatic Atv 110cc 4 Stroke Engine
Have had it a week and it runs great..... I had droughts because I've seen bad reviews... but I'm very happy I weigh 230 lbs and I go 30 on it when II adjust it...... changed the oil before I started it and it runs good.....couple days later I changed the Chinese spark plug for an American ngk and it made a big difference......anyway this is by far the coolest thing I've bought off amazon....The kids love it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars atv 110 cc taotao, May 21, 2013
This review is from: Atv 110b Fully Automatic Atv 110cc 4 Stroke Engine
This is a great atv was shipped very fast 4 days. I would watch the viedo on u tube it helps a lot. for the minor aslemby Runs like a champ my grandson loves this thing. I am sure this atv will go through many grand kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars would but another, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Atv 110b Fully Automatic Atv 110cc 4 Stroke Engine
I am a die hard japanese built atv guy who was scepticle of this chinese made atv, but once i got it I quickly realized that for the money there in no better deal, i will buy another when my daughter come of age

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good if you're know what you're getting, August 25, 2014
This review is from: Atv 110b Fully Automatic Atv 110cc 4 Stroke Engine
This is a very difficult product to rate.
If you're expecting a gas and go, reliable machine with no issues upon delivery, you may as well give it 1 star for the 50/50 chance you have of getting it that way.
If you know what you're getting into, as I did, then it's a great deal.
Chinese vehicles are a highly conditional purchase.

These are great "starter" vehicles. Starter as in both rider and maintenance, because you'll need to learn or know a little bit about how they work if you plan on ordering a Chinese ATV.
I'd recommend being comfortable with some general maintenance and inspection:
Replacing fuel lines and filter, checking spark plug, changing the oil (even if there is oil, don't trust what it ships with), checking and adding locktite to nuts, minor carb adjustment. I'm far from mechanically inclined but had no problems looking online (plenty of help) and understanding. Really, none of it is very difficult and none of it may really be needed before it can be run, but be prepared.

You may or may not have to do any of this but I'd absolutely recommend being ok with it if you're going to make the purchase. What you learn for this thing may serve you for later vehicles if it's a new hobby and the education may help reduce shop costs down the road.

With that out of the way, the ATV itself is great for what it is - a kid's starter quad that may very well last years with proper care.
I got this for my 5 year old nephew, now 6 and have seen kids in their teens riding this very ATV. Don't assume it's a disposable.

The quality is obviously lacking next to a Honda, with cheaper plastics and out of round back tires but after gas got to the carb the first time it starts quick, idles to a nice quiet but steady putter and runs great. Thankfully there's a throttle limit and you MUST apply this if the child is new to riding. It's a fast little thing. I mean 30mph+.

I'm very happy with the purchase and my nephew is happier.
Just keep in mind you should be willing to check it and do mild mechanical stuff if you decide on buying it. You'll be hard pressed to find a better deal unless you're lucky enough to find a well-kept and low priced used quad locally.

4.0 out of 5 stars ATV, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Atv 110b Fully Automatic Atv 110cc 4 Stroke Engine
It's bigger than what I expected ! And the spider print is awesome can't wait tell it warm up so the kids can enjoy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best four wheeler ever!!!, October 2, 2013
Best fourwheeler ever!!!!!!!:)

The reasons I rated the Atv 110b fully automatic four wheeler 5 stars is because its gears allow it to go at high speeds, and it takes little and big bumps smoothly. People with a variety of ages can ride it because it's easy to control and it is a really nice looking wheeler.
When we got the Atv 110b four wheeler the only thing we wanted to do was ride it. It was big, fast, and pretty. Who wouldn't want to? Our family also owns a big orange four wheeler and a dirt bike. The orange one was really nice but every time it hit a bump you could feel it so all the rides on it weren't all that pleasant. Our dirt bike was also really nice but in a race it wouldn't stand a chance.
The four wheeler is also a really nice thing to have when you need to get somewhere fast(if it is kind of close). It is fast and easy to control. Why take the car? The four wheeler is also big but not to big to make it not portable. It can fit comfortably in the back of your truck(if you have one) if you want to take a nice ride in the mountains.
The only complaints I have about the four wheeler is.....
-If you are going at a pretty high speed and need to make a turn, the force of the turn would make you loose control or flip.
-If you are going quickly off a bump and land hard the force of the land and speed might make you flip.
All in all I think the Atv 110b four wheeler is a great machine to own. Hope you enjoy!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, but china built, still skeptical., January 5, 2014
This review is from: Atv 110b Fully Automatic Atv 110cc 4 Stroke Engine
My kids love it, at a great price. Wish it had a neutral tho. Just hope it lasts,being china built I am skeptical.

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete JUNK!!!, June 14, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Crap, didnt run, Broken in 3 pieces, December 21, 2013
This review is from: Atv 110b Fully Automatic Atv 110cc 4 Stroke Engine
Don't buy, this ATV, didn't run, the throttle cable was stretched and didn't work, the foot rest was broken, the plastic is thin and it was also MAJORLY cracked. Cheap.

1.0 out of 5 stars ruined a 8 year old boys christmas!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE PRODUCT!!! THINK TWICE!!, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Atv 110b Fully Automatic Atv 110cc 4 Stroke Engine
DO NOT BUY!!! it was horrible!! christmas morning my son woke up to this his gift ftom "SANTA" and we get dressed and go outside to let him ride it and they forgot to put the gasket on it and oil was leakin every were and he could not ride it at all for 2 days until we got it fixed OURSELVES because the customer service was a joke!!! not to mention their bolts and screws missing we had to take it to a shop to have it repaired at are expense because just got sick of dealing witht he customer service so it was an extra 100 dollars out of are pocket to fix it!!! i hvae a younger son and i can promise that when the day comes for him to get his first four wheeler i will not be buying one of these and forsure not online!!!!

Atv 110b Fully Automatic Atv 110cc 4 Stroke Engine