Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
asked by doc on April 14, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
doc,
The charger in the Panasonic handset is dumb. It simply assumes that newly replaced batteries must be empty and need to be recharged for 7 hours before use. You should allow it to do that (since you cannot stop it anyway). Then you can leave your handset off the charger, and see how long do those batteries last.
NLee the Engineer answered on April 17, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
doc answered on April 17, 2013

A
Hmm. I put the Eneloops that were charged in the BC700 in the phone. They showed 2 bars of three. Now 45min later they show one bar.

A
NLee the Engineer answered on April 17, 2013

A
I tried another set of Eneloop AAA that was BC 700 charged last week. Put those in the phone and 1/3 bars. So I just dropped them back in the BC to check. One said full. The other is charging for about an hour so far. When that one is charged, I will try them in the phone.
EDIT: It charged for 1hr 15m. Put them in the phone and shows one bar.
Would that refresh mode give a similiar reading a the charge/test mode? I did a charge/test on 4 AAA Eneloops about a week ago. I don't remember what the numbers were. They were around 750.
Trying the refresh as you suggested. Thx!

A
I missed what it said during the refresh. It said full. I put them in a phone and it showed 1 of 3 bars.
On charge/test the lowest was 796.
What does this BC700 determine that the batts are full? Voltage?
I wonder if I would get similiar results if I exchange this or I got a different model.
I didn't get this device to charge phone batts. Just happens to be my first tests.
doc answered on April 19, 2013

A
NLee the Engineer answered on April 19, 2013

A
Got 14 days from the BC charged Eneloops. I think I could have got a few days more if I charged them in the phone after charging the the BC-700.
Getting an itch to try a PowerEx MH-C9000. Seen your review. I really want a backlit display.
doc answered on May 1, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product