Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 6, 2012
just finished installing on my 95 eclipse today ( I recommend a larger size for an eclipse, but that's my fault for not checking the sizing) , overall I'm satisfied for a temporary measure (I mean, they weren't expensive...) but there's a few bones I have to pick with this product.
1: the instruction book is in chinese, but very logical to install.
2: their "mounting hardware" is a double sided sticker, you'll need to use zip-ties or glue to hold the lights on.
3: the wires simply arn't long enough from the rear. I used speaker wire to extend the power cord, and hid the receiver inside a pocket created by my body kit, but you can easily screw it onto the bottom of your car.
4: the color white sorta works. I mean, it's mostly white, but there's patches of the other colors in there too, but it looks cool..
5: the controller is an ugly wood replica color. I guess it'd go well with a interior of a Jag, but on a mitsubishi... no...

there's some good though, took only an hour to install, and the range on the remote is about fifty feet.
on April 17, 2012
I have written on just about every 7 color LED under car system and so far it has been the same story every time. expt this one is the cheepest that i could find.
Pros
-Clear colors
-Easy installation. I'm a high school student and I was able to do this from 9-1130 at night. Not hard!!
-Comes with zipties. They're a little thin

Cons
-Made of rubber. Drupes if >1ft spand non ziptied
-Short. Will cover half a standard car. I used 2 to do my car. but I have had 3 total.
on July 1, 2014
After having this for 4 months, everything was fine until I decided to show off my lights to my friends, when I noticed that the green and red was on but the blue wasn't, I went to open my truck door and was overwhelmed by the horrific smell of the burnt plastic, check the image for the damage it done, Do not buy, buy at your own risk, I emailed the customer service and this is their response
Dear Customer,

We are sorry for this happen. All of our LED products come with 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Our records indicate the warranty period for your item already expired. We cannot file warranty claim in your case.

Thank you.
looks like I will have to contact Attorney to get involved in this, had it caught my truck on fire, they would been sued...will update when they contact me
on October 14, 2013
Great product.

Make sure you install it properly - *the rear light strip is no where near long enough (2013 kia rio - sub compact car)
Needs an extended for sure*
Was hoping for a little more length - i mean come on - you wont fit on a tiny car? Other than that good product.

looks great brightness level is about 75 % so absolutely worth the buy.
on February 18, 2013
We had the lights professionally mounted on our motorcycle. The installers were favorably impressed with the quality and brilliance of the lights and were blown away by the price. Half of what they sold their brand for. They have given us lots of fun....after all they are to show off our toy.
on January 15, 2013
I have a new car and need street glow. This kit works really well. The remote is an added bonus as you can change the flashing pattern, have them flash to the beat of music, or stay just one color with the push of a button.
on August 2, 2012
this is an amazing steal for the price it looks amazing and is so bright the remote works amazing and has a far range this looks just like my friends under glow that he paid almost 200 bucks for .... of course his looks a little better but not 150 dollars more .... as long as you have a small car or truck it should work just fine
on May 30, 2013
Just installed these bad boys yesterday, Surprised at how good they look at such a cheap price. They look beautiful but installing can be a pain. Also, no idea how to make it go to the beat of the music.
on November 26, 2012
I used this inside of my car and it is really easy to install. The wireless remote hangs perfectly on my toggle switches and has a pretty decent range outside the car. I have the two long floor strips of course on the floor and the two short strips zip tied to my roll cage pillars. With all the lights on the whole interior of my car is illuminated. Well worth the price!
on August 15, 2013
First off I purchased two of these items. Not hard to install. Red to power black to ground and a yellow to switch or ignition. The thing is there is only FOUR color options. The only reason I know this is from the other reviews. Personally I couldn't get the remore to work. On either kit so I sent one back. I needed one for just white light so I kept one. Again the remote didn't work on either kit I had.