5.0 out of 5 stars A time machine back to 1996
Published 10 months ago by V. Salzman

3.0 out of 5 stars They are just... OK
Fun but definitely a lot of sugar.
Published 16 days ago by Ceramen

5.0 out of 5 stars A time machine back to 1996, September 3, 2013
V. Salzman "Illustrator" (Rock Hill, SC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fun Dip Assorted 48 - 0.5oz Packs (Misc.)
The world has changed since junior high school. The world is terrifying. Syria, KONY 2012, Revolution in Egypt, the economy, my suddenly useless college degree... the future I was promised by my baby-boomer parents has gone down the crapper and I am frightened. My only hope for the future lies in technology, but until we transcend the limitations of our suffering planet and failing bodies what is left?
Nostalgia.

In a fit of confusion and yearning for succor, I ordered this case of 48 Assorted Fun Dip. I waited somewhat impatiently for it to arrive, but when it did, I was ready. Inside the ubiquitous and sturdy Amazon box this pack of 48 Assorted Fun Dip was wrapped in only a thin, soft plastic wrap, as if ready to display in the candy shop I always wanted to own. The heady aroma of immortal sugar and cherry flavoring was already filling the Amazon box. I don't know how the delivery-person didn't succumb to it, but I suggest they be given a raise for resisting.

As soon as I punctured the plastic wrap the cloud of sugary aroma enveloped me and I was immediately swallowed into a stupor, a dream of 1996, eating Fun Dip by the community pool in my childhood town in Ohio. The burning summer sun, the burn of chlorine up my nose, and a Fun Dip paper envelope growing soggy in my pool-soaked hand as I reveled smugly in the thought that my tongue was going to be blue after the raspberry-apple Fun Dip.
The Fun Dip of my poolside childhood was a triple flavor, cherry, grape and raspberry-apple, and this case contains only single packs of blue and red. No grape is to be found here at all. However, grape aside, the two flavors present are faithful representatives of their heritage.

Now that I live very, very far from my parents, there is nobody here to tell me I can't eat a whole fistful of Fun Dips all by myself in one sitting. This would probably be a good way to spend your afternoon, so I recommend it. However, I chose to fire up the dusty PS2 and play Final Fantasy 7 again while eating these. I felt soothed, transported to a simpler time, when I thought high school kids were really cool, when I still had my Jncos, when Metallica was still awesome.

I recommend this product, and with 48 little packets in the box, there are just enough to share with a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Dip, February 23, 2012
This review is from: Fun Dip Assorted 48 - 0.5oz Packs (Misc.)
I love the candy fun dip, but buy it elsewhere (oriental trading co.) they have cheaper prices like 10 dollars for 96 packs.

5.0 out of 5 stars veeeerrrrrryyyyy good deal, April 25, 2010
LukeQ "Luke" (420 Fremont Ave. Pacifica, California 94044) - See all my reviews
$6 for a 50 packs is a great deal. at 7-11 its a dollor a 1 pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Gone in two days, April 30, 2013
Euphoric! (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fun Dip Assorted 48 - 0.5oz Packs (Misc.)
My girlfriend is obsessed with this stuff. I bought her this hoping it would last the month. Dunno how she's still alive but it only took her two days or so to get through. Needless to say, she loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dip of FUN, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Fun Dip Assorted 48 - 0.5oz Packs (Misc.)
I usually put two or three of these pouches in a bowl, lap it up like I'm a cat drinking milk, and save that blissfully sugary stick for last. I'm probably going to adopt pancreatic cancer later in life, but it will all have been worth it if I can just enjoy a few more of those wonderful white rods of happiness. And the sugar. The SUGAR.

K Done Thx bye

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and price for this hard to find candy, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Fun Dip Assorted 48 - 0.5oz Packs (Misc.)
This is my grown daughter's favorite treat, but it is no longer sold in most stores. I was thrilled to find it sold on Amazon and it was a fun gift to give to my daughter. The price was excellent as was the quality of the candy. My daughter was thrilled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Divine, February 14, 2014
This review is from: Fun Dip Assorted 48 - 0.5oz Packs (Misc.)
The best thing about the single packs is that you get one lik-a-stix per pouch of powder. In the old traditions, you got two stix per three pouches. Somebody said they ran out of powder before they were done with their stick. How is this possible? No, you need one stick per pouch. This product delivers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Fun Dip Assorted 48 - 0.5oz Packs (Misc.)
I'm a "grown up" who loves Fun Dip! I have a large stash of this stuff and my friends and family all make fun of me for it. I enjoy taking a couple packets the movies, it breaks up the monotony of the salty buttery popcorn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 1, 2014
This review is from: Fun Dip Assorted 48 - 0.5oz Packs (Misc.)
Got these as a gift for my 10 year old cousin.. he Loved them.. the parents.. not so much. But I was a hero.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun dips, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Fun Dip Assorted 48 - 0.5oz Packs (Misc.)
Kids just love these things, and I love the price of buying them in bulk. You get two different flavors in the box, at least I did, Apple and cherry.

Fun Dip Assorted 48 - 0.5oz Packs