Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fun Express Child Neon Sunglasses, 6 assorted colors, Sold as package of 12.
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on April 28, 2014
I got these for party favors for my sons third birthday. I thought it would be cute for the kids to put them on and take a group photo. The picture was adorable. They feel a little cheap…. But that is because they are. But they looked nice in the picture and the kids loved them!
on August 9, 2013
I bought these "child" sunglasses for our gift bags and promptly returned them. First, they are not child size as they fit both myself and my wife's face quite nicely. What is far worse is that the cheap plastic that the lenses are made of actually distort your view. I put them on (since they fit, see above), and despite my normally fine eyesight everything was blurry and had a double image. I know these are sold as a "toy" but I would NEVER put these on the face of a child, even for playing. Horrible product.
Purchased for preschoolers for VBS. A little big for 4 year old, but they will work for what I need them for. The have very dark lenses, which is why I ordered them. Happy with purchase. I have a small adult head and they fit me fine, however the lenses are a little blurry for me.
on June 7, 2016
I used these for my two year old son. He tears his sunglasses up so quickly I decided to get a large quantity of them so it was not as big of a deal when they broke. These are very durable. I have spent $20 on a pair of kid sunglasses that were broke within one week. However, we were able to make one pair of these last almost three, and with a two year old that seems to be a pretty long time without messing something up.
on June 3, 2016
I bought these thinking they'd be like regular kid's sunglasses but they're very cheap quality and flimsy. The lenses are more like plastic film than lenses. Overall they don't really fit well and remind me of the sort of toy you'd get from a birthday goody bag. Save your money and buy a pair of kid's sunglasses at the dollar store.
on May 29, 2015
I didn't expect anything and was still let down. These are absolutely awful. I could have handled every single lens being scratched upon taking them out of their plastic cases, but the lenses are so wavy they actually distort vision - and not just a little bit. They were only going to be used for an outside 5 years old birthday party, but I wouldn't even want the kids to have to try and use them for that long.
on October 8, 2014
Eh, these are ok as a party favor- the kids were really excited about them! But just looking through them gives me a headache. The plastic is uneven and it distorts one's view. As a party favor, I'd get them again. If I was buying them for some kids to wear on a field trip, nope. I'd pay a little more for something better. Though, kids probably don't care and would be happy with these. Who knows!
on June 21, 2014
These were great! I order them for one of my kids end of the year party and they were a hit! They fit nicely for all the kids in her class. This is kindergarten! I also put some on and I'm 5'2 and maybe 100 pounds and while they did fit my face, you could tell they were for children! I will be ordering more for the rest of my kids and hey it's the end of June and this party was end of May and my kids are still sporting them. These glasses are not made for babies which is why they can fit a variety of children of all ages. They are made for children of all ages and fit my children from 4-19 just fine!
on August 3, 2015
Yes, these are the cheap 99 cent store kind of glasses. But the kids love them and since there is a variety of colors, each kid knows which is theirs. They actually hold up pretty well, even to a 2 year old who loves to spread the legs apart!
on September 16, 2014
Not great. My toddler loved taking them out of their individual plastic sacks; however, once that was complete...nothing. They are pretty uncomfortable (scratchy around nose) and SUPER CHEAP quality (terrible "lenses," though for the price, this is to be expected). For a party favor, not meant to last, these would work out just fine.