5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!
Published 10 months ago by Rebecca Cole

3.0 out of 5 stars You never know when you might need a sombrero, or 12
Published on December 12, 2012 by Kalamon

3.0 out of 5 stars You never know when you might need a sombrero, or 12, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Adult Embroidered Fiesta Sombreros (1 dz) (Apparel)
Picked these up last minute for a Cinco de Mayo party last year. Quality isn't great, but at $2 a hat (or whatever it was on sale), you really can't go wrong. They lasted through the party, and have been saved for the next fiesta! WARNING: There are 3 different sizes (4 of each), I was expecting them all to be the largest size, which is really one-size-fits-all, but 4 of them were tiny and will be useless to most adults. 4 were "medium", and still didn't fit anyone with a normal adult-sized head very well. And 4 were the size I was expecting, big enough to fit on anyone comfortably.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, January 27, 2014
This review is from: Adult Embroidered Fiesta Sombreros (1 dz) (Apparel)
I ordered 2 dozen of these sombreros for a mexican party I have coming up and they are perfect! They are all regular adult sized (so I'm not sure why some of the other reviews say they came in child size, medium and large..). They arrived a day before the estimated delivery date and were all in good condition. The only negative I have is that they don't smell very good, but I guess that's only a minor problem. I can't wait to give these out at my party! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hats for my troop, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Adult Embroidered Fiesta Sombreros (1 dz) (Apparel)
Fits great. My scouts enjoyed them for our Thinking Day country program. The scrap help keep the hats on smaller heads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, December 17, 2013
Amy (Allentown, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adult Embroidered Fiesta Sombreros (1 dz) (Apparel)
I buy these all the time for my students in my Spanish class as a reward. They are the best product at the best price I have found. Great quality and fast delivery. Will keep ordering!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... hat for a Mexican party Had everybody was really happy and they look rally good we love those, July 11, 2014
This review is from: Adult Embroidered Fiesta Sombreros (1 dz) (Apparel)
I ordered a docen of this hat for a Mexican party Had everybody was really happy and they look rally good we love those hats

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect, June 22, 2014
This review is from: Adult Embroidered Fiesta Sombreros (1 dz) (Apparel)
These sombreros arrived before the shipping date, and we're in perfect condition.
The colors are beautiful, and I am sure everyone will enjoy them.This product is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Adult Embroidered Fiesta Sombreros (1 dz) (Apparel)
Absolutely wonderful product and at a bargain price too. I have been able to use these for quite a few parties now as they are very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hats & Great Deal, May 7, 2014
This review is from: Adult Embroidered Fiesta Sombreros (1 dz) (Apparel)
I can't believe I got a dozen sombreros for only $24! We got these for a Cinco de Mayo party we had recently, and they were a big hit. My parents and their friends even asked to borrow a few for a Mexican-themed party they were having in their apartment building a couple days later -- and I was happy to lend them out, because we had TWELVE! The quality was surprisingly good, and they arrived in great condition. I also liked how they came in different colors. We're going to save the ones we have left over for the photo booth at our wedding later this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Party pleasers, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Adult Embroidered Fiesta Sombreros (1 dz) (Apparel)
These were great additions to an adult surprise party but held up great with kids being crazy with them too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product great price, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Adult Embroidered Fiesta Sombreros (1 dz) (Apparel)
Decent quality at a great price. I would have made it 5 stars if they were a little bigger. Overall very happy

Adult Embroidered Fiesta Sombreros (1 dz)
$20.60