5.0 out of 5 stars I love it.
Was not sure when I bought this cause of all the reviews on line, but its going to do the job. tie balloons to the top with a whole puncher and guest will surly see it. does sit a little low to the ground, but with balloons it should be ok... I love it.
Published 8 months ago by Dawn

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, but functional
Published 13 months ago by Liv E.

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, but functional, November 21, 2013
This review is from: Cardboard Wedding Yard Sign
Like other reviewers have reported, mine arrived with a huge crease down the middle where the stake was positioned and was bent in one corner. Luckily, I didn't need it for a few weeks, so I set it under some heavy boxes until then and it straightened out. It's nothing more than very thin cardboard (think cereal box cardboard), but it gets the job done. The silver lettering is very light and could be difficult to see from far away. Overall, it's worth what I paid for it. Just don't expect something spectacular.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and filmsy, February 14, 2014
Meghan Clifford (Olympia, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cardboard Wedding Yard Sign
Don't bother with this sign. Find a wood or chalkboard one. This looked too cheap to use for our wedding, like it would just blow away :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, December 30, 2013
William R. Amos (citrus springs, florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cardboard Wedding Yard Sign
This sign fell apart putting it in the ground very poorly made I expected better than this being a Wilton product

1.0 out of 5 stars I didnt open it until a couple days before the wedding and boy was I disappointed. The box it was in made it look ..., July 28, 2014
This review is from: Cardboard Wedding Yard Sign
This thing was so cheap and small. I didnt even use it. Guests would have nver seen it. If I would have kept the torn up box that is was delivered in and the receipt it would have been returned. I didnt open it until a couple days before the wedding and boy was I disappointed. The box it was in made it look very large. I would not recommend this item for anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Came kind of wrinkled, but it'll serve it's purpose ..., July 7, 2014
Came kind of wrinkled,but it'll serve it's purpose. 3.5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Cardboard Wedding Yard Sign
Worked great for our wedding... was a little short but worked doesn't hold up with bad weather tho

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great but okay, April 19, 2014
This review is from: Cardboard Wedding Yard Sign
When it arrived, the cardboard was rather bent. I'll still use it for my wedding, but wish that I had saved the money and made my own.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., April 16, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars just fine, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Cardboard Wedding Yard Sign
It was a little shorter than expected, but add some balloons from dollar store and it served its purpose. thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, April 5, 2014
This review is from: Cardboard Wedding Yard Sign
The sign was bent on edges when I received it. It is much smaller than it looks in picture. I wouldn't purchase another from here I would go to michaels.

Cardboard Wedding Yard Sign