Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fun Express - Cardboard Wedding Yard Sign (1-Pack)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 1-Pack|Change

on November 21, 2013
Like other reviewers have reported, mine arrived with a huge crease down the middle where the stake was positioned and was bent in one corner. Luckily, I didn't need it for a few weeks, so I set it under some heavy boxes until then and it straightened out. It's nothing more than very thin cardboard (think cereal box cardboard), but it gets the job done. The silver lettering is very light and could be difficult to see from far away. Overall, it's worth what I paid for it. Just don't expect something spectacular.
on January 20, 2016
The first one I received came broken in the box. I got a refund on this product because it was just really flimsy and cheaply made. It seemed like a great deal on a great product from the picture, but I can't see this holding up as a sign unless you reinforce it somehow. I would not recommend this.
on September 16, 2015
The sign is shorter than I thought it would be, the construction is very basic, the color is a little dull for my taste. But it's decent enough to use for a wedding if your event is NOT formal (our location is a parks & recreation building at a reservoir so it will work).
on August 20, 2013
After reading other reviews, I started to visualize a tiny sign that was only ankle length. It's more like knee level. The sign is hardly playing a big role, we just wanted an indicator other than balloons to use. I think for what we need it will work just fine. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars even though it was such a good price was because my ideal sign would have been a couple feet taller.
on August 29, 2014
I ordered this to mark the entrance for my guests because the church had 2 entrances. It was durable outside in the wind and I still have the sign and it still looks like new. Exactly as pictured. Comes with the metal stake.
on April 16, 2014
Was not sure when I bought this cause of all the reviews on line, but its going to do the job. tie balloons to the top with a whole puncher and guest will surly see it. does sit a little low to the ground, but with balloons it should be ok... I love it.
on April 5, 2013
We are marrying in a public park that we have reserved for our private use for a few hours for our wedding. These signs will make it clear to all who pass that a wedding is in progress and hopefully keep intruders at bay. They stand is sturdy enough to stick in the ground and hold the sign and they look exactly like they do in the picture. I would recommend these to anyone who may need them.
on April 23, 2015
Looks way bigger in the picture than it is in real life, so slightly deceiving. However, it was received on time and was packaged very well. Useful because the church my husband and I got married at had several entrances, and this sign was an additional way to point guests to the right door. Overall, if size is not a huge or necessary factor, this sign could be useful for you.
on October 6, 2013
These are nice and will do the job. I wish they would tell you in the description there is writing on both sides so you can use them for left and right turns. As long as they aren't going to be outside during heavy winds they will work great.
on July 28, 2014
This thing was so cheap and small. I didnt even use it. Guests would have nver seen it. If I would have kept the torn up box that is was delivered in and the receipt it would have been returned. I didnt open it until a couple days before the wedding and boy was I disappointed. The box it was in made it look very large. I would not recommend this item for anyone.