5.0 out of 5 stars Sheriff Badges
They were great, my granddaughter wanted the badge for playing sheriff callie we looked everywhere but couldn't find one. Very Cute.
Published 2 months ago by sara ibbetson, l

3.0 out of 5 stars Got The Job Done
I used two for a costume. Pinned one on my shirt and one on my hat. The badges are attached to clothes by safety pins. Price was great, and quality was costume worthy.
Published 7 months ago by James Sullivan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very well made, June 27, 2014
This review is from: Plastic Sheriff Badges (Toy)
I put one on every "western" item of clothing I manufacture. Great added touch at very little cost. I do have to glue a metal jewelry clasp on the plastic bar on the back so they will stay on the clothing better, but if you want to just hook one on a pocket they work fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheriff Badges, April 23, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous for young children, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Plastic Sheriff Badges (Toy)
Cheap plastic and safety pins are dangerous. They were for my 2 year old grandson. The safety pins were not mentioned. I threw them all away.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., January 11, 2014
This review is from: Plastic Sheriff Badges (Toy)
These arrived quickly. We used them at Halloween. My employer wanted all of us to be cowboys so I handed these out to some co-workers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Got The Job Done, December 7, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor stuff, December 7, 2013
chevillon (CUPERTINO, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plastic Sheriff Badges (Toy)
For the price I wasn't expecting anything nice, just some plastic junk from China. It was for goody bags. But I did not expect that the pin used to attach the star would be a VERY cheap safety pin passed into a opening in the back of the star. It is so poorly design that it is actually hard to either open and close the safety pin. Also I doubt that those pins can be safe for young kids (5 to 8years old, I am not talking toddlers) as they bent while I was trying to operate them.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for on this one., November 13, 2013
This review is from: Plastic Sheriff Badges (Toy)
Bought these for my son's birthday party. They were a good value, but they weren't so great for 4 year olds. They don't have a pin to hold them on, just a plastic flap that pulls the front of kids t-shirts down and then falls off a few steps later. We ended up putting them on their cowboy hats to keep them in place.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the Price, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Plastic Sheriff Badges (Toy)
I intended these badges for use with friends who start acting officious, making them official plastic deputies and make my point at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product met needs inexpensively, September 26, 2013
Mom3 (Poughkeepsie, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plastic Sheriff Badges (Toy)
Inexpensive and did the trick for a high school event with a western theme. Read the reviews concerning the safety pins and they were small but really didn't pose a problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars Received the wrong badges but liked the ones sent., July 24, 2013
This review is from: Plastic Sheriff Badges (Toy)
I received the wrong product but the ones they sent worked great! They were silver and people could write there names on them. It worked out great for our western party. The ones they sent were sturdy and had pins on the back. It worked out fine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›