CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Fun Express Preschool Kindergarten Velour Animal Finger Puppets Kids Toy (1 Dozen)
|Price:||$14.33 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$15.66 (52%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 12 animal puppets.
- Made of soft velour fabric with stuffed animal heads.
- 8 inch size.
- Great for pre-school puppet theatres.
- Includes arms & legs.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
You basically wear the puppet like a glove in order to utilize both the arms and legs at the same time which is a little awkward. My 11 month old son likes these, but has been pulling the fuzzy mane out of the zebra, so that one is now off limits b/c it makes a mess.
I gave the product 3 stars only because of the icky fabric and the awkwardness of utilizing the arms and legs at the same time. But, on the positive side they wash nicely (threw them in the washing machine and dryer without any issues), include a nice array of animals (farm / jungle / domestic), will likely provide hours of imaginary play for years to come and are quite affordable.
1. I received all 12 puppets, in good condition, one of each animal listed
2. These puppets are "glove" type. They have 4 'legs' and there IS a small pocket inside the head for your middle finger. It is a small pocket, and only the top of you finger will go in to control the puppet's movement.
3. They are smallish for an adult hand. My average sized hand will fit, but I'm tugging it down frequently. Would not be a problem for kids.
4. Yes, the 4 legs can look a bit silly, but there are 2 ways of solving this problem:
A) If the children using them are young, they won't care.
B) If you are using the puppet as a teaching tool or demonstration, you can chose which legs to use. Just like a glove, you can poke the 'extra' legs to the inside of the body, and viola! You've only got 2 legs. To use the top legs, tuck the bottom legs inside and form your hand like a 3. Your thumb and palm can hang on to the extra legs inside and actually help to keep the glove on. To use the bottom legs, tuck the top legs in and form your hand into a sign-language "I love you" with your thumb, pinky and pointer finger out. I find it easier to extend my pointer and middle fingers together to control the head. Then you get a long-necked puppet - I use this configuration for the giraffe and elephant.
5. The fabric is cheap, thin velour. One of mine has a poorly-sewn seam and the fabric comes apart there.
6. For the cost ($1.25/each as of 9/1/14) I find this a valuable resource, even if they are not perfect, and require special use.
I h ope this review can answer some questions! I'll try to upload photos, too.
I was very frustrated that despite the description given, my puppets included several animal duplicates, not all 12 were different. It wasn't worth the expense and hassle of exchanging them for me because I have more than 1 child playing with them, but I would have strongly preferred that I had received the promised variety. It seems like false advertising to state that it was an assortment when they included multiples of the same puppet instead. Hopefully they don't do this to everyone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After viewing the images, reading the description and reviews I concluded this item was a set of hand puppets. That's not what I received. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
For the amount of puppets you get for the price it's very reasonable, but they're ok quality. Kids still love them!Published 11 days ago by Megan Donnelly
Don't waste your time and money on this. To small to fit even on my child's hand.Published 11 days ago by RONAK A NAIK
Loved the puppets for Great grand daughter. Service was quick and good will order againPublished 12 days ago by Catherin M. Osborn
Didn't realize they weren't very good quality when ordering. Was hoping they were more plush than advertised.Published 15 days ago by connie boylan