More About the Author
Silvana began her professional speaking career in 1990 when people wanted to know how she got her dog to star in commercials for Honda, Chrysler, Reebok, Red Devil Paint, and many others. Those marketing ideas led to her most popular presentation, Taming The Marketing Jungle: Marketing With A Big Imagination And A Small Budget.
Since that time, Silvana has traveled across the US, Canada and overseas, presenting keynotes and workshops. Her sessions are filled with humor, practical information and non-threatening audience participation. A frequent guest on radio and television, she'll even share how she got her family to appear on a major reality TV show. Oh yes...During her presentations, she also runs crazy contests, passes out chocolate and often hides PANIC buttons under everyone's chair.
* She spent 8 years using creativity to get her dog "famous". It must have worked because he's done commercials for Honda, Chrysler, Reebok, Red Devil Paint and many others.
* Was awarded, "Outstanding Recreation Programmer" for Washington State because of her creative programming ideas.
* Since 1990, Silvana has logged many frequent flyer miles as a professional speaker across the US, Canada and overseas.
* She wrote Taming The Marketing Jungle to help small business owners learn creative marketing ideas.
* Silvana has sold over 100,000 novelty "Panic" button computer keys, all without paid advertising.
* In addition, Silvana has written ten books, including 150 Ways To Raise Creative, Confident Kids, Every Day A Holiday and over 200 magazine articles.
* She's been interviewed on over 50 radio and television shows, including three appearances on QVC.
* She got to carry the Olympic torch for the 2002 Olympics!
* Her greatest accomplishment, (in her opinion) is being happily married for 29 years, (to a man who is a combination of Robin Williams and Steve Martin), and having two wonderful daughters.
* She's a dynamic speaker and a disastrous cook!