Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FunBites Shaped Food Cutter, Green Square
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: Green Square|Change

on January 27, 2013
Love the theory of this contraption. And when it works correctly, it's awesome- cuts food into perfectly sized bites for our 1 year old daughter. For it to work perfectly, bread should be lightly toasted and 'filling' should be something on the solid side (lunch meat, sliced cheese, etc.). When we use it with softer 'fillings' (nut butters, jellies, melted cheese, etc.), there's lots of squishing out around the edges and often times, the cubes themselves bust open exposing the 'filling.' For texture kids like mine, who don't like sticky or gooey things on their hands, this is a waste because she won't pick up those pieces...Also, it leaves WAY more than just the crust on regular bread, so you find yourself cutting those pieces yourself so as not to waste so much!
on April 21, 2015
This works well for its intended purpose. It easily cuts through the sandwich. I haven't tried PB&J, but I have done turkey with mayo and mustard and had no problem with the contents squishing out. This by no means uses an entire slice of bread. Probably just over 2/3. Not a huge deal...I just put the rest on the plate too. Or use star cutters to cut additional shapes out of the remaining sandwich pieces. Or use this multiple times on one sandwich. It's not a necessary food tool by any means, but it makes a cute little bite sized mini-sandwich and my kids find it entertaining.

Our current favorite is "peanut butter dippers" which helps solve the squishing jelly problem some people have had. We put butter and peanut butter on bread and use this tool to create the squares. Then the kids tip the bit sized pieces into jelly or honey, or just eat them plain. It's one of their favorite lunches! They love the interactive nature. And it totally solves the lunch box dilemma of a soggy sandwich by lunch time! We put Jelly in one compartment of a lunch box and the dippers in another. It's been such a great use of this tool!

I couldn't really envision this before I bought it, so hopefully the attached pictures will help! Easy to dishwasher clean too. We've had this for many months and it still works as well as the day we got it. It shows no signs of wear even after repeated dishwasher washings.
review image review image review image
on September 11, 2014
As much as I really wanted to LOVE this product, I really couldn't. I had to push so darn hard to cut through a sandwich. If the edges were a little more sharp, I think this would work with less elbow grease. My good old fashioned pizza roller is still the best tool...sorry.
on May 22, 2013
This tool is so convenient when making cheese cubes for a party. Instead of spending hours cutting your cheeses into cube shapes, simply use this tool and in minutes you will have perfectly shaped cubes. The uses for this Square Fun Bite is only limited to your imagination. Love this product.
on September 3, 2013
I love this thing but get so frustrated!!! Why didn't they make a 4x4 grid instead of 3x4? It wastes so much bread! I now have to cut the squares and pop them out, then line it up to cut again. Would've been perfect if it actually fit a piece of bread. Besides that, it makes cute bite size squares and cleans up great.
on February 6, 2014
I bought this over a year ago and it was a waste of money unless you are using it for something solid it doesn't cut clean the jelly and Nutella ozze out the sides which the kids will not pick up and cleaning it is a pain even in the dishwasher..
on November 30, 2015
do not try to use this with peanut butter and jelly. WOW talk about a mess. I have yet to figure this out....it is basically impossible to line up the 2 pieces the sandwich always ends up a mess and my picky kids are no closer to eating it them they were before. BOOO! waste of money.
on January 19, 2015
The pieces don't slide together easily, add food to that equation and it's basically useless. I got this because my daughter (2) had a stroke and needed her food in bite sized pieces. We stuck with just using a knife.
on April 10, 2016
The concept for this product is great but the actual execution is not to my liking. It's very hard to get clean cut pieces and you have a ton of waste. See pics.
One photo is the waste from a normal sized bread and turkey sandwich. The second is waste from a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I don't think this product really solved any issues. I'm out
review image review image
on August 7, 2012
My review here will be based on the Cube It! set as I realised I've always been cutting the food Ben takes into cubes. My feedback as below:

* Appearance: I love the colors of the FunBites(tm) set. It is quite heavy (for me) but the size is just right.

* Functionality: It is very easy to use and I love the handling of the Cube It! set. I just need to remove the popper aside, placed the cutter on top of the food I want to cut into cubes, press downwards while holding the cutter handle at the sides for a few seconds. And once you removed the cutter, you just need to slot back the popper into the cutter and your food will pop out in cubes size now!

Verdict: I love how it helps save my time in preparing my boy's food by cutting it to bite-sized pieces!

Full review with pictures can be found at:[...]