My review here will be based on the Cube It! set as I realised I've always been cutting the food Ben takes into cubes. My feedback as below:

* Appearance: I love the colors of the FunBites(tm) set. It is quite heavy (for me) but the size is just right.

Published on August 7, 2012 by I'm a full-time mummy

3.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes great, sometimes not...
Published 22 months ago by John Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes great, sometimes not..., January 27, 2013
John Thomas (SUMMERVILLE, SC, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FunBites Shaped Food Cutter, Green Square (Baby Product)
Love the theory of this contraption. And when it works correctly, it's awesome- cuts food into perfectly sized bites for our 1 year old daughter. For it to work perfectly, bread should be lightly toasted and 'filling' should be something on the solid side (lunch meat, sliced cheese, etc.). When we use it with softer 'fillings' (nut butters, jellies, melted cheese, etc.), there's lots of squishing out around the edges and often times, the cubes themselves bust open exposing the 'filling.' For texture kids like mine, who don't like sticky or gooey things on their hands, this is a waste because she won't pick up those pieces...Also, it leaves WAY more than just the crust on regular bread, so you find yourself cutting those pieces yourself so as not to waste so much!

4.0 out of 5 stars Any product that helps to ease my work in preparing food for the family is always welcome!, August 7, 2012
This review is from: FunBites Shaped Food Cutter, Green Square (Baby Product)

* Functionality: It is very easy to use and I love the handling of the Cube It! set. I just need to remove the popper aside, placed the cutter on top of the food I want to cut into cubes, press downwards while holding the cutter handle at the sides for a few seconds. And once you removed the cutter, you just need to slot back the popper into the cutter and your food will pop out in cubes size now!

Verdict: I love how it helps save my time in preparing my boy's food by cutting it to bite-sized pieces!

Full review with pictures can be found at:[...]

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, September 3, 2013
This review is from: FunBites Shaped Food Cutter, Green Square (Baby Product)
I love this thing but get so frustrated!!! Why didn't they make a 4x4 grid instead of 3x4? It wastes so much bread! I now have to cut the squares and pop them out, then line it up to cut again. Would've been perfect if it actually fit a piece of bread. Besides that, it makes cute bite size squares and cleans up great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pass, December 5, 2013
K. Minter (Houma, LA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FunBites Shaped Food Cutter, Green Square (Baby Product)
Whatever I'm trying to cut always gets stuck in the holes and is hard to dig out. I wouldn't recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, doesn't cut super well, July 12, 2013
This review is from: FunBites Shaped Food Cutter, Green Square (Baby Product)
I bought this because I hated taking forever cutting up my toddler's food while he's screaming ready in the high chair. But I still have to rock this thing super duper hard to get it to cut all the way through even a grilled cheese sandwich. Then half the time, I pop it out and they are all still stuck together. I always cut them on a very hard surface too, so there shouldn't be any 'give' when I am pushing....it works for like, waffles and things, but anything with bread seems to still come out in one semi-cut up chunk that i still have to rip apart.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good for what I need it for, August 26, 2013
FourBoyMom (Hospitality State) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FunBites Shaped Food Cutter, Green Square (Baby Product)
I bought this to use for bento-style lunches for my 4 school-aged children. I saw it reviewed on a lunch blog and all of the glowing reviews here on Amazon. I guess I should have read the reviews more closely. Yes I could see this would cut tofu cubes up well but guess what... we don't eat tofu.

Did not cut PB&J well at all (lots of other reviews agree on that one). I tried to cut up a turkey burger. It wasn't strong enough and squished all of the "juice" out of the burger in the attempt. It did OK but didn't knock my socks off for a Ham and cheese sandwich. There is a lot of waste when cutting sandwiches since the cutter is rectangular instead of square. I tried with waffles and it was again OK but kind of squished. The cutting edge needs to be sharper. And again a LOT of waste.

Oh lastly... it says it is dishwasher safe on top rack IF you attach the two pieces together. Well that's pointless because the water can't get in there to clean it. So that's really code for handwash only.

I wish I could return it. Total waste!

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Fun Bites, May 22, 2013
This review is from: FunBites Shaped Food Cutter, Green Square (Baby Product)
This tool is so convenient when making cheese cubes for a party. Instead of spending hours cutting your cheeses into cube shapes, simply use this tool and in minutes you will have perfectly shaped cubes. The uses for this Square Fun Bite is only limited to your imagination. Love this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and easy food cutter, July 8, 2012
This review is from: FunBites Shaped Food Cutter, Green Square (Baby Product)
With the FunBites cutter you can cut little pieces quickly, safely and uniformly. And then you can easily remove them by pushing the popper top in. I enjoyed using this to make a muffin tin meal. I used it on all sorts of food. Cheeses, meats, vegetables, fruits and a sandwich. And I use it quite a bit for watermelon. So easy to slice the melon, cut it with the FunBites and have a bowlful of watermelon to enjoy. Not only is this easy to use, it is actually quite fun!
Here is how to use it:
Push the cutter into the food and rock it back and forth a few times.
Insert the popper top and push it through.
Out pops the bite-sized pieces of food.
See, easy!

The FunBites cutter worked well on all the food I gathered for the muffin tin, except for a little extra rocking needed for the green pepper with its thick skin. However, it was cut through enough that I just needed to break the pieces apart. It worked really well on the peanut butter and apple butter sandwiches too.

I guess the one thing I had concerns about was not knowing for sure if I have it clean enough in the crevices. Yes, it is able to go in the dish washer (top rack only) But I also washed it by hand after soaking it, and rinsed it really well. I have also seen the suggestion of using a brush, but haven't tried it yet, especially because I didn't really end up seeing the need for it.

Highly recommended product for making fun meals for your children or preparing large amounts of food for parties.

Disclosure: I received a Cube It! FunBites Cutter for free in order to review it. This did not in any way influence my review. I only recommend products I use personally and feel will be a good products for others.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, September 22, 2013
This review is from: FunBites Shaped Food Cutter, Green Square (Baby Product)
This product was well made. My problem was that when I made a pb and j the bread squished when I went to cut it. The jelly squirted out the top of each square. I need to use it on sandwiches with deli meat maybe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge Fans of the FunBites Squares, May 10, 2013
This review is from: FunBites Shaped Food Cutter, Green Square (Baby Product)
I am a huge fan of the wonderful FunBites Squares. I have wasted who knows how much time cutting things up for my children. I am so happy to have a product that I can quickly use and have all of the food cut up! The squares are the perfect size for my 1 and 3 year old girls!!

FunBites Shaped Food Cutter, Green Square