Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 30, 2013
A standard for many educational institutions, this book seems to over complicate some lessons, used this book for managerial accounting.
Final word, if used with the McGraw Hill Connect will ensure class passage
on July 1, 2012
This book is a continuation of Volume 1. It also includes chapter 12, which is the last chapter of volume 1. It has many interesting stories of companies that are innovative small businesses and gives their info to contact them if you would like their products. I think this book is great to help you learn accounting but you have to have the first volume to get the basics.
on August 9, 2013
I really enjoyed being able to pull this out of my purse anywhere and study up. The search feature helped on open book tests. I bookmarked the pages with the best charts for homework help, too. The publisher has the end pages in pdf you can print out from their page, and I just sent them to my Kindle too. Not sure if this didn't have them, or I just never really found them. The table of contents is kind of rough.
on February 3, 2013
Textbook was advertised as brand new - unwrapped but never used as I dropped the class in the 2 days

When I received the book I found this NOT to be true there was a crease mark on the front cover, I have
found food crumbs on various pages as I progress using the book as well as a stains on pages. So
by appearances the book was definitely USED. I feel the book was misrepresented and such not worth as
much as I paid for it. I contacted seller to ask for a price reduction as book was not as advertised, she did
not dispute anything I said about the condition of the book but would not give any amount of refund on the price.
She did say I could return the book, which since my class was well under way I felt it to inconvenient to do other
wise I would have. I will not be buying from this seller again.
on June 6, 2012
If you need the computer program access get it from Chegg, I got a book and access for $80. You have to return the book after the semester but you'd probably be selling it anyway.
on December 20, 2013
This book made accounting a lot easier for me and I'm thankful that I purchased it now I can balance my accounts with no problem.
on April 6, 2015
Great deal, book arrived quickly, very few marks throughout book.
on June 22, 2015
as expected
on February 23, 2012
The book was sold as ¨NEW¨, but it came without the Code to access to online homeworks. I asked for the code, but they told me that there were no code. SO the semester is running fast and I will have to buy everything again in a more confident bookstore.