5.0 out of 5 stars Good General Overview
Published on September 18, 2007 by R. Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehh
Got the job done. Ended up not being the book that I wanted, but it was a great book for paralegals
Published 21 months ago by Stacey Dickson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good General Overview, September 18, 2007
R. Johnson (Richmond, Virginia) - See all my reviews
This book is required reading in a class I'm taking. I've been through several chapters at this point and one quiz. The book provides a good foundation for later business classes. It takes you step by step through various types of business structures and includes a good bit of detail about nuances that are present in each state. I am business illiterate, and I am finding this book a good primer. It is a bit dry and written from an outline, but I've read much worse. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who doesn't know much about businesses and their organization and needs a good introduction. There is not much about law or about paralegals tasks, mostly just sidebars stating that a paralegal will probably be filling out the forms and info on where to get the forms.

5.0 out of 5 stars I got a steal!, March 11, 2009
Although everyone in my class has the next edition of this book, I saved over $100 purchasing this one. We are at Chapter 10 and I have yet to run any problems. This book has exactly the same information, the only difference is the review questions at the end of each chapter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, October 20, 2013
Prefect for my class. It's not the newest edition but is only slightly different but was 1/4 of the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehh, February 8, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Business Organization Paralegal Course, November 27, 2012
I have to use this book for class. We've been learning about Corporations and the types of corporations there are and the things required for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful transaction., June 5, 2012
Very responsible seller, shipped the book really quicky. Book contains a lot of useful information including weblinks and forms as well as paralegals duties and responsibilities for every chapter.
Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fundamentals of Business Organizations for Paralegals, (3rd Edition), September 22, 2011
This review is from: Fundamentals of Business Organizations for Paralegals 3rd Edition (Paperback)
I received this book as described and on time. The book arrived in new condition. I will reorder from this merchant again. I recommend this merchant for college books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dependable and relevant, April 26, 2010
Marcy A. Fetterman "msjuris" (Pine Grove, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Bouchoux provides a thorough explanation of the major issues and concepts relating to business organizations. She provides relevant cases and examples to exemplify the topics covered.

The author offers a dependable textbook on the subject highlighting issues that are relevant today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me a lot of money!!!, August 27, 2010
Buying this book and several other books have saved me a lot of hassle and money.

This book was in good condition, the seller was great and I have never had any problems buying from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service!, January 17, 2011
I recieved my book within a few days of ordering it! That is so important when ordering books for classes. I would definitely purchase more books from them!

Fundamentals of Business Organizations for Paralegals 3rd Edition
Fundamentals of Business Organizations for Paralegals 3rd Edition by Deborah E. Bouchoux (Paperback - June 10, 2009)
Used & New from: $1.98