- Series: Civil engineering and engineering mechanics series
- Hardcover: 640 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall (1971)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 013336206X
- ISBN-13: 978-0133362060
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.6 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,563,303 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Fundamentals of Earthquake Engineering (Civil engineering and engineering mechanics series) Hardcover – 1971
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
In my view... the authors are the fathers of this discipline.