5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Logic Design
I bought this book for a class I took at Cedarville University called Digital Logic Design. It's a great textbook, we used problems in the back for homework. Hard concepts, but explained very well.
Published on June 6, 2011 by Kenneth Hamilton

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't order from here
I order a book, I wanted a new book, I pay for a new book which was $100, what do I get a used book which I could of gotten for $25.
Published 3 months ago by Leonel

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Logic Design, June 6, 2011
This review is from: Fundamentals of Logic Design (with Companion CD-ROM) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Delivered and works as indicated. No issues.

4.0 out of 5 stars Priced right., April 15, 2014
I had posted an earlier less favorable review because I paid for a new book as advertised but it was used (used sticker included). Just wanted to add the any_book resolved the problem with a satifactory partial refund ( i kept the book) for the mistake.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't order from here, March 25, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars The book was fine, September 20, 2013
Not great. Not bad. Supplementing a decent instructor it was very passable. The programming side of this book is what makes it stand out from others. Getting familiar with microprocessors and some basics regarding computer architecture should be the take away here. Learn and known boolean algebra before getting into the course and you'll be well ahead of the game. It doesn't take too long on your own, and it does take several classes for the professor to go through it all. Your first test's material will probably end with converting boolean expressions so if you can get that down before starting the class you'll have a good time. Same goes for base conversions (decimal to hexidecimal, octal to binary, etc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars It has numbers!, August 30, 2013
If you're self teaching this to yourself, i'm sure there's a better option. But seeing the bulk of us are buying this because a class specifies it, it really doesnt matter whether or not its good. it does a fairly good job at showing the numerical calculations along side the circuit diagram, which is rather useful. Other than that its not over the top great. HOWEVER paying $80 instead of the retail value of $200's always a nice treat. I also got it within a week of ordering, which was really kind of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars expensive but good, February 16, 2013
Its easy to learn and understand just using the book alone if u miss class or if u just chose to learn on your own

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, goes well with digital design courses, May 30, 2012
Overall this book was fantastic, and I've been impressed. It's helped me learned all of the material for my digital design courses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, January 31, 2012
Zino (Virginia beach, VA, USA) - See all my reviews
This book is a match and better to Digital Fundamentals (10th Edition). It covers everything Floyd covered in his book and more. The examples goes much in depth than Floyd book, even though I like the way Floyd structured his book - diagrams, chart, pictures, .... -
This book beside Floyd book is all what you need for this subject

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, January 23, 2012
Book is in like new condition, great price, and pretty fat shipping.

as for the content of the book... well so far it's pretty well laid out and the author explains the information well.

Fundamentals of Logic Design (with Companion CD-ROM)
Fundamentals of Logic Design (with Companion CD-ROM) by Larry L Kinney (Hardcover - March 13, 2009)
Used & New from: $12.05