- Paperback: 800 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; Preliminary Edition edition (May 19, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 047007292X
- ISBN-13: 978-0470072929
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 1.6 x 10.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,071,832 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #573 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics > Microelectronics
- #1808 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits
- #6578 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Telecommunications & Sensors
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Fundamentals of Microelectronics Preliminary Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is book is so clear and very easy to read and showed many hidden concepts to me , and its better than sedra/smith book ,if you want to read sedra's book,you've to read that... Read morePublished on January 2, 2008 by Ahmed Saleh
I might not have a chance to attend Behzad Razavi lecture because i live far away (Malaysia) and no $$ to study in UCLA Electrical Engineering Department. Read morePublished on September 16, 2007 by Francis