Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fundex Hoops and Yoyo Electronic Talking Magic 8 Ball
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 31, 2012
Hoops & Yoyo Electronic Talking Magic 8 Ball I bought this as a gift for my sister but couldn't help playing with it myself. I swear, the answers are always correct! It even predicted we wouldn't win the lottery! (which of course came true) :-) But seriously, it's a nice way to have fun and if you put it on your desk at work, it's a good conversation piece as people can't help but try it out. Life is too short to not have a little fun! I highly recommend this but not as a toy for kids...for adults. Works for kids too I guess. :-)
on February 23, 2013
I bought this for my husband for a stocking stuffer, as a fun gift since he had joked about wanting a magic eight ball to decide whether he goes into work or not. He brought it to work and the guys come into his office and entertain themselves. It doesn't have a screen that you look at for the answer; rather it's a speaker where Hoops and Yoyo talk to you. If you're a fan of Hoops and Yoyo, then I recommend it. If you find them annoying, then pass on it.
on January 8, 2013
Thought this would be a cute version of a Magic 8 Ball. The silent version is much better. They randomly talk and often just keep going whether you've asked a question or not. A novelty gift that served it's 'stocking stuffer' purpose.
on January 14, 2013
I gave this to my boyfriend. I ordered it in rush. And I got it before I meet him. Great. It deliveried before the estimated time. He likes it so much. He said it's the best gift he got. The sounds of hoops and yoyo are so cute. That's for sure a fun ball. Now we use it to decide a lot of things.
on January 2, 2013
This is fun but there is no volume control on it and it is rather loud. I would like to see that minor modification.
on December 18, 2012
a little sensitive but the responses are hilarious! If you like Hoops and YoYo, you'll enjoy playing with this toy.
on December 25, 2012
Fun! Funny! Who doesn't love some hoops & yoyo?! A great twist to the original "magic 8 ball". My son is 10 & received it as a gift...WE both have fun with it!
on March 2, 2013
Can't go wrong with hoops&yoyo! This is silly, and has no purpose except to entertain and make you laugh. I think my favorite answer is "How do I know?!"
on December 26, 2012
Those crazy little critters on an updated version of an old favorite. Sure to bring a smile to anyone. Hoops and Yoyo brighten any day,
on January 5, 2013
The children really enjoyed it for over a week. That's saying something for 5 year olds who tire of toys rather quickly.