4.0 out of 5 stars I'm seeing results!!
Published 19 months ago by Chad Turner

1.0 out of 5 stars read the fine print
This specifically does not work on nails. Although the brand name is sooo misleading to make you think it does. No way to read the fine print until its too late.
Published 17 months ago by ali

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm seeing results!!, July 20, 2013
This review is from: Fungi Nail 1oz Solution, With Brush (Health and Beauty)
I've had toe nail fungus on big and 2nd toe for years. Picked it up somewhere. For years I clipped it back, used some med from my foot doc and treated my athletes foot. No avail. I could not take lamasil because I take another med and it would have been too much for my liver. As the pain got worse I finally just decided to try this product. Actually followed a lot of advice on this page. About 6 weeks in I'm seeing results, nail is clearing up, and I'm PAIN FREE! Nothing kills like a painful toe. Here are my recommendations, many of which are redundant from other posts here. But a good check list:

1. Eliminate athletes foot!! Don't bother even trying this stuff if you have athletes foot. Get OTC spray or cream and get to work.
2. Throw away any older shoes that you can especially flip flops that you wore with athletes foot. Shoes are expensive and hard to throw away but anything you can do to remove the fungus helps.
3. Spray inside of all shoes with Lysol. I'm trying to do it once a week. I am also following that up and spraying them with Lotrimin athletes foot spray too.
4. Clip nail as close as possible, then file the nail down as far as possible. I borrowed a big plastic handle file from my wife (she doesn't want it back!). Get down to that fungus. File daily if you have too.
5. I liberally apply fungi nail and tea tree oil (reccomended on these reviews). I put it on anytime I'm barefoot and 10 minutes before putting on socks.
6. Be patient. It looks like there are varying results on treatment.
7. Try to be as clean as possible. Frequently change out nail file and use alcohol on clippers.

Bottom line, this is WAR. From your shoes to your feet to the nail. It all works together to breed this nasty crap. If you don't put in the work, you WILL NOT SEE RESULTS.
My big toe has been painful and yellow with what has to be a very deep fungus. So I'm still battling. But I now see some clear nail, that nasty right fungus nail is no longer digging into my skin, and the skin around my toe is pink and not bright red, obviously showing healing from this "injury." I'm reversing many years of trauma to my toe. The fungus is now reduced to the middle of my big toe nail, and that is where the rest of my battle lies. But at least I see progress. No pain and a clearing nail is great. Again, you will get out what you put into it. Good luck!!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you commit to it, it will work, February 26, 2013
Curtis G (Surf City USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Fungi Nail 1oz Solution, With Brush (Health and Beauty)
The toenail on one of my big toes was all "ate up" with fungus, about three-quarters of the nail starting from the tip. I had tried topical antifungals before, to no avail. My doctor scared me away from taking the oral medication, so I ordered this product. I think my previous treatments didn't work because I wasn't trimming the nail back enough. Following the advice of one of the reviewers here, I cut the nail as far back as I could with a pair of serious toenail clippers, then went to the garage, got out my Dremel tool with a mini sanding drum, and sanded the toenail down to the nailbed. (That was an experience. Wear a dust mask.)

I applied the solution every morning after my shower, and sometimes again at night before bed. I kept applying it, and kept trimming the nail back, and sanded occasionally, and eventually I saw results. It took almost a full year, but my big toenail is finally back and fungus free. (And I still have about a quarter of the bottle left.) So it works, but you have to be committed to the process.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, but you have to wait a long time., August 21, 2013
This review is from: Fungi Nail 1oz Solution, With Brush (Health and Beauty)
There is not an instant nail fungus cure. This product has to be applied to your nail 2x a day, for several months. But it does work. It cured both of my pinkie toes in a few weeks, and the big toes are all cured except for the last stubborn remnants at the edge of the nail. The other alternatives are taking a pill a day for several months (and risking liver damage), or paying $500 for laser treatment that only works 70% of the time.

1.0 out of 5 stars read the fine print, September 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Only Thing That Has Worked For Me, May 9, 2012
This review is from: Fungi Nail 1oz Solution, With Brush (Health and Beauty)
Nail fungus is extremely hard to get rid of, so don't expect results quickly. I tried just about everything and alone, this stuff isn't going to cure anything without some help. The Fungus lives 'under' the nail. Dabbing this stuff on the surface isn't going to do it alone. It will kill down a few hairs width, but it wont get down to the source. You can paint your nails with this stuff for 10 years and nothing's going to happen. Here's what I've done and I can attest it will work for the majority of people.

1. Remember, fungus spreds. Treat your socks and shoes as if they are contaminated, which they are. So, change socks at least once a day. Wash them well. Spray your shoes inside with Lysol or anti-fungus spray at least once a week - more if you sweat a lot in them. The key is keep things clean.

2. Before using this stuff, or anything, cut your nails down as far as you can without hurting yourself. For advanced cases of nail fungus this means going almost down to the cuticle. The fungus is collecting under the nail, pushing it up. So, if you do not expose the gunk below, it's hopeless. So, cut and clean the gunk out all the way to the skin. Some people wont have to do this because they dont have it that bad. So, scuff the surface as much as possible. The key is to allow the meds to sink in as far as they can. And REMEMBER, clean your nail clippers after every nail. Use alcohol to clean them. Remember, fungus spreads. Dont infect other nails. Also, do NOT pick at your nails with your hands or with your toes. And keep your house clean. Mop, vacuum and disinfect with Lysol at least once a week. A clean environment is crucial.

3. Try not to wear your shoes and socks while at home. You want your toes dry and clean. Don't go barefoot though, use sandals indoors to keep from getting fungus infections from dirty floors or infecting the floors with your feet. Outdoors, GO BAREFOOT. If you have a beach, go walking daily on the sand with your bare feet. It's healthy. If you don't have a beach, soak your feet in Epsom Salt and warm water 2-3 times a week. Don't forget to reapply Fungi Nail every time you get your feet wet!

4. Try to allow 5 minutes for Fungi Nail to soak into the nail before putting on socks. If you suffer from athletes foot, FIGHT IT. Use Lamasil or other topical agent to cure it. You want your feet as fungus free as possible. You can use a tea extract soap on your feet if you like, but remember, those are no replacement for real meds.

5. Treat your body well by eating well and exercising. A healthy body is much better equipped to fight off infections and fungi. If you're overweight, shed some pounds. It may seem life is unfair, well, it is. The key though is to avoid SUGARS which fungi thrive on. That means lower your carbs. In the morning, drink a full 20oz of water before heading off to work or your daily activities. Though it's a myth that you're supposed to have at least 8 full glasses of water per day, the solution to pollution is dilution. You'll pee more often in the morning, but it will surve to help get rid of pollution in your body. After a week or so, I'll bet your skin will look better and your overall energy will increase by just doing these few simple things. Oh, and do at least 5min of stretching before going to bed each night. It really helps loose weight and feel better in the morning - try it.

This all may seem a bit over done, but it really isn't. People don't live very healthy lives these days and we are relying more and more on drugs to make things better for us. The key is a healthy environment (clean), better habits, eating well, exercising and a good frame of mind. Happy people live healthier lives.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't do a thing for me, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Fungi Nail 1oz Solution, With Brush (Health and Beauty)
I tried this stuff as instructed, every day, for the past 3 months. There was no change at all. Hope it works for you but it did nothing for me. If anything, I lost ground.

1.0 out of 5 stars it is not for nails, March 6, 2012
This review is from: Fungi Nail 1oz Solution, With Brush (Health and Beauty)
Fungi Nail, isn't it? So it should work against your nail fungi. But it does not. If you read the small print (which I did after months of using the product to no effect) it says "this product is not effective on the scalp or nails". Shame on you!

4.0 out of 5 stars So far seems to be helping, June 26, 2013
This review is from: Fungi Nail 1oz Solution, With Brush (Health and Beauty)
I've been using this product for about a month and have seen noticeable improvement. Hopefully it will eventually get rid of this nasty toenail fungus that I picked up during an unsanitary pedicure!

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, June 4, 2014
D. Johnson (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fungi Nail 1oz Solution, With Brush (Health and Beauty)
Tried every day for over a year. No improvement whatsoever and fungus spread to 8 other toes. Didn't work at all for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Is NOT AT ALL #1, October 7, 2013
This review is from: Fungi Nail 1oz Solution, With Brush (Health and Beauty)
It says that the product will be efective in 2 weeks, I have used it for about 2 months and nothing happen.

Fungi Nail 1oz Solution, With Brush