Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

• Customer Reviews

on March 9, 2014
After lots of research on how to use nail fungus products this product started working.
1. You have to cut your toenail back as far as you can go. I only had one toenail that I needed to treat.
2. Then file the top of the toe nail to "break" the top surface then apply the funginix so it can get to the fungus. Throw away file Do not re-use! I get my "mini" files in bulk at Ross or Marshals.
3. wear a band aide over it to keep the treatment on it for as long as you can so it doesn't soak into your socks.
4. OR wear flip flops so the treatment doesn't soak into anything else.
5. Make sure you dry your feet separately with like a paper towel so the fungus doesn't get on other things. Throw away paper towel.
6. repeat Daily ! until the fungus is killed.
Patience and it does work.
on July 13, 2011
I bought this after a few brief google searches. Fuginix was proclaimed to be the best around. I've been using for few months and it seems like it's gotten worse.
on September 25, 2013
I’ve tried a bunch of these without luck, but this one is stronger than the rest BY FAR. I was prepared for many months of using it and I started seeing a difference really quickly. The tea tree oil in it doesn’t irritate my skin either, which is a plus. I would definitely purchase it again if needed!
on July 15, 2014
It's a scam. This and a bunch of other 'best products' are devised by the same people. Even the positive reviews are bogus because some (outside of Amazon) are linked back to the sites which advertised these products. Search for Zetaclear and you'll find the same reviews. Beware.
on May 1, 2013
I've been using this product for 5 months exactly as the bottle said. Unfortunately, it has not worked for me. I'm trying something else :(
on July 13, 2012
Have used for approx 3 weeks so far. Once per day, vs twice per bottle.
I read bottle directions and generally have followed instructions....
My two big toe nails have had fungus/simiar for years (4 years).
Almost from day one the application had a impact on fungus/similar.
Its not magical LOL. Your tonail will crack in the fungus area, semi fall apart, & its not
a beautiful event LOL.... Not horrific either, no pain, or any problems I experienced so far.
I read about product, the positive and negetive reviews. I completed prior to first application
what some users had recommended, filing down toe nail a little to allow product to get to fungus
from top of nail and front of toe nail..
Bottomline seems to be working great/perfect. Fungus appears to be dying or dead.
Might take at least another 30/60 days for toe nail to grow out to normal, and am hoping no
re-ocurrance of fungus. I did not experience any rash or similar that other users suggested.
I hope to stop using at 60 days, vs minimum 90 per bottle/manufacturer instructions.
Longer usage is possible, successful results, just depends on your personal situation I guess....
So Far So Good for me. Am glad I finally took the steps to solve this minor medical event in my life LOL.
David
on May 9, 2012
I used the product religiously as instructed and it actually made things worse after they had been the same for a long time.
on June 21, 2011
I had been using tea tree oil for a few months and was having some success. I decided to try the Funginix to see if it worked better. After a couple of weeks, my toenails were getting markedly thicker again, so I decided to go back to the tea tree oil. If the tea tree oil continues to work and my toenails get a lot better, I'll post a review here and in the tea tree oil section. I'm very methodical and follow insert directions. So, I know I have been applying both products as directed. It takes months or up to a year to get rid of the fungus. That's a long time to keep up with applying it so often everyday and keeping the nails clean. It's worth it to me to get rid of it. My toenails don't look nearly as bad as some pictures I've seen, so I'm hopeful I can kill the fungus.
I didn't bother with trying to get a refund or complain to Amazon or the company. It isn't worth my time.
on May 31, 2014
There is a reason why if you Google for Funginix, you find about 50 suspicious looking sites that all say this stuff is great. All of those sites are written by the same person in some scammer-cave. Funginix doesn't have anything going for it except the snake oil salesmen behind it. Avoid.
on February 3, 2015
I was so hoping that this product worked for me as it did for others... Unfortunately, it did not. I used as directed and even took one of the users advise to remove as much of the affected nail as possible with no luck. Very disappointed.