Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on August 5, 2011
The game has somewhat wooden silent characters(Photos Only).

The difficulty level is minor, as I broke down the table 6 times the first week...the GameComputer naively raises maximum number of times whenever a character has a King or an Ace, or a pocket pair......... and you can avoid playing some bad hands before the flop(like 3spades, 5hearts) by raising when no one else has before you....they all fold, giving you the antes, unless they're holding a King or Ace, or a pocket pair....if they DON'T fold, you KNOW what they're holding.
When I bought my new computer a few months ago, there was a games window that popped up with a variety of pre-installed games to play. My husband found this one day and he started playing Poker Superstars 3 (for free) on the new computer. He played it for about a week, working on challenges and trying to complete all the games, when suddenly it wouldn't let him play any longer. It had been something like a 7 day free trial and his time was up. He was disappointed, so I went looking to buy the game for him. When using the link in the free trial itself, it brought me to a page made by the programmers, who wanted a lot more money for the game than we were willing to pay. So instead I checked Amazon, and not only was the game here and for just a few dollars, but also in a digital download format. A few clicks later he was playing the game again, and it even kept his previous stats and games in the programs memory. He didn't even have to start over again. So now he has his poker game and I'm happy with how easy it was to buy and download from Amazon, and for so much cheaper than everywhere else.
on May 16, 2012
Silly game, not realistic. If you want to play real poker do not buy this one. It will not prepare you for the real thing. The betting is all off. The players don't raise with the nuts half the time even though they are in perfect position. It's just a silly game, shouldn't even be called poker. Maybe, "How not to play" poker.
on March 6, 2010
After downloading and playing Governor of Poker, which I enjoy thoroughly, I thought this couldn't compare to it. It more than compares. There are various types of games and 12 challenges where you cannot go on to challenge 2, for example, until you win challenge 1. It's a blast, educational and addicting. Love it!
on February 9, 2013
You have been warned not to buy this piece of trash.

The betting is terribly flawed.

Somehow, you hardly ever get good hands.

The computer always seem to have the best hands much of the time.

You're better off playing poker by yourself.
on December 23, 2012
I bought this for my husband several months ago. He has played it quite a bit and seems to enjoy it. He really gets into it, if his sounds of victory and defeat are an indicator. I asked him about the number of stars to rate the game and he said to give it a five. So, there you go.
on January 16, 2012
I don't know if there are any really good computer poker playing games, but this one isn't it. The interface is clunky (looks like it was ported from DOS), the computer doesn't play that well, and over all it's just okay. If you are hankering to kill time playing poker on the computer, then sure, but there are better ways to dally.
on May 8, 2013
This is such a fun game and a great training tool as well. I'm in stage four Alzheimer's and use the game to help save my cognitive memory. I highly recommend PSIII and thank the developers for making it available at such a great price!
on April 28, 2015
Game requires significant time to load up, the video rendition is horrible, and the game play is basic at best. I have a system capable of running this game without any issues, but the game does not load and play without long wait times.

Don't buy it or even download the trial offer. waste of time.
on September 17, 2009
I dont usually like games like this, but this is a totally fun game. It plays great... the AI is very good... very addictive.