5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging and Fun!
After downloading and playing Governor of Poker, which I enjoy thoroughly, I thought this couldn't compare to it. It more than compares. There are various types of games and 12 challenges where you cannot go on to challenge 2, for example, until you win challenge 1. It's a blast, educational and addicting. Love it!
Published on March 6, 2010 by Bonnie Diaz

3.0 out of 5 stars Middling fair...
The game has somewhat wooden silent characters(Photos Only).

Published on August 5, 2011 by ElDorado57

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Middling fair..., August 5, 2011
This review is from: Poker Superstars III [Download] (Software Download)
The game has somewhat wooden silent characters(Photos Only).

The difficulty level is minor, as I broke down the table 6 times the first week...the GameComputer naively raises maximum number of times whenever a character has a King or an Ace, or a pocket pair......... and you can avoid playing some bad hands before the flop(like 3spades, 5hearts) by raising when no one else has before you....they all fold, giving you the antes, unless they're holding a King or Ace, or a pocket pair....if they DON'T fold, you KNOW what they're holding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging and Fun!, March 6, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't purchase if you want to play poker, May 16, 2012
This review is from: Poker Superstars III [Download] (Software Download)
Silly game, not realistic. If you want to play real poker do not buy this one. It will not prepare you for the real thing. The betting is all off. The players don't raise with the nuts half the time even though they are in perfect position. It's just a silly game, shouldn't even be called poker. Maybe, "How not to play" poker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally fun game!, September 17, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Poker Superstars III [Download] (Software Download)
I dont usually like games like this, but this is a totally fun game. It plays great... the AI is very good... very addictive.

5.0 out of 5 stars The same as the game that came pre-installed on my Windows 7 PC, August 5, 2012
This review is from: Poker Superstars III [Download] (Software Download)
When I bought my new computer a few months ago, there was a games window that popped up with a variety of pre-installed games to play. My husband found this one day and he started playing Poker Superstars 3 (for free) on the new computer. He played it for about a week, working on challenges and trying to complete all the games, when suddenly it wouldn't let him play any longer. It had been something like a 7 day free trial and his time was up. He was disappointed, so I went looking to buy the game for him. When using the link in the free trial itself, it brought me to a page made by the programmers, who wanted a lot more money for the game than we were willing to pay. So instead I checked Amazon, and not only was the game here and for just a few dollars, but also in a digital download format. A few clicks later he was playing the game again, and it even kept his previous stats and games in the programs memory. He didn't even have to start over again. So now he has his poker game and I'm happy with how easy it was to buy and download from Amazon, and for so much cheaper than everywhere else.

4.0 out of 5 stars great game to relax with, March 13, 2011
This review is from: Poker Superstars III [Download] (Software Download)
I play this all the time and am enjoying it very much. Am also learning to play Texas Hold-em.

5.0 out of 5 stars good practice for a short handed game., October 21, 2009
Tracy (Arbutus, MD, United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Poker Superstars III [Download] (Software Download)
This is a good game but I wish it was 10 handed or tourny style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Game., November 22, 2010
This review is from: Poker Superstars III [Download] (Software Download)
This game, believe it or not, is very relaxing. I have beaten all levels except "Season Player" and have 9 medals.

I play the game when I get home from work, for about an hour, to unwind. Best part is it doesn't matter if I lose because it's not real money; which make it more relaxing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun.., June 6, 2014
This review is from: Poker Superstars III [Download] (Software Download)
we enjoy our retirement and our new game...it fun.and thank you amazon for a great things you have.and easy to choose from......

1.0 out of 5 stars Having trouble with the game I brought from you, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Poker Superstars III [Download] (Software Download)
I Cannot play the game it won't open,it download, it act like it want to open.No matter how many time I go through the step even uninstalling

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›