Published 11 months ago by MovieLover0505

3.0 out of 5 stars Lacking some craftsmanship
First of all, I'm a drummer and The Catman has been a huge influence on me, so when I saw this I had to jump on it. I have a bunch of toys sitting my cars' dashboard and this had to be added to the collection. Now, on to the review:

Published on January 30, 2011 by DivineKaos

3.0 out of 5 stars Lacking some craftsmanship, January 30, 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Funko KISS "The Catman" Pop Rocks (Toy)

The paint job is kinda messy. There are spots missing on his gloves and extra paint brushes *wrong color* on his hair, back and, ahem, his crotch. Also, his hands or arms don't move so you can't really put his arms up. The only part that moves is his head and even THAT'S not that flexible.

If you love Kiss and you need to have everything Kiss related, then go ahead and buy it. But this toy, or at least the one I received, has too many weird colored spots and doesn't move enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great purchase. I strongly suggest any one to buy this. Well worth the money for this product., March 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars good work, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Funko KISS "The Catman" Pop Rocks (Toy)
All the Kiss pop rocks were done very detailed, and nicely priced that encourage one to buy more,and more and more.

Funko KISS "The Catman" Pop Rocks