5.0 out of 5 stars Charming, cute little bastard.
This is a great addition to my small Funko POP figures collection. The details are nice and fairly accurate. If you like these, I'd recommend you pick up your own Jon Snow.
Published 17 months ago by Lindsey

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality control
I sent this product back twice. The paint jobs on both figures were smudged and sloppy. I gave up and got a different figure for my brother for Christmas.
Published 12 months ago by L. NICHOLS

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality control, November 22, 2013
L. NICHOLS (Sherman Oaks, CA United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Paint Job, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Funko POP Game of Thrones: Jon Snow Vinyl Figure (Toy)
This product isn't exactly cheat at $10. All of the facial hair seems like it was painted on by an eight year old. There are just black smears everywhere. Avoid this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming, cute little bastard., June 29, 2013
This review is from: Funko POP Game of Thrones: Jon Snow Vinyl Figure (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Also had paint issues but found a solution, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Funko POP Game of Thrones: Jon Snow Vinyl Figure (Toy)
Got this as a gift and was pretty pumped! However he had some dark blotches on his face and nose presumably from the paint from the hair.
I got a q-tip and dipped it in a bit of Goof-Off and carefully removed the spots (careful not to touch the hair areas) and now it looks fine.
Too bad he doesn't come with Ghost though..

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Jon Snow, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Funko POP Game of Thrones: Jon Snow Vinyl Figure (Toy)
I bought this as a gift and I unfortunately have to return it. The paint is beyond terrible!!! One eye is larger than the other, pieces of hair aren't colored, his mustache is lopsided; I could go on and on. So disappointed in the quality! Shame on you for actually thinking your costumers would be okay with this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad paint job., May 13, 2013
This review is from: Funko POP Game of Thrones: Jon Snow Vinyl Figure (Toy)
I was really excited about Funko putting out more Game of Thrones vinyl figures. I was SO disappointed with my Jon Snow vinyl figure. The paint job was terrible. I own several other Funko vinyls and have never seen one with that bad of a paint job. I won't be buying any more Funko products from Amazon. I want to be able to see the quality of the paint job before I purchase an item.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best one, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Funko POP Game of Thrones: Jon Snow Vinyl Figure (Toy)
Sincerelly I'm disapointed. I bought 2 Jon Snows and both came with a terrible painting, blurred and stained. I had big hopes for this one. It was the figure I was really interested in and it disapointed me deeply.

5.0 out of 5 stars winter is coming, January 10, 2014
Grace (Bogota, Colombia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Funko POP Game of Thrones: Jon Snow Vinyl Figure (Toy)
well, winter was coming when i ordered this cute little jon snow, this was my best friend christmas gift, he was so happy, jon snow is really hard to find so when he opened the box, he was crazy happy, you see we are big fans of game of thrones, and his favorite character is jon snow. i think he loves me now. He gave me Dany Funko pop so i guess we complement each other.

2.0 out of 5 stars Paint job is terrible., May 12, 2014
This review is from: Funko POP Game of Thrones: Jon Snow Vinyl Figure (Toy)
I ordered a Jon Snow and an Arya Stark figure at the same time. My Arya was perfect, very cute, paint job was perfect. My Jon Snow was terrible, paint job looked like toddler did it. I have no complaint with the delivery time, and as my first return to Amazon I received the refund as soon as I shipped it, so no complaints there, but otherwise the product itself is terrible. I should have listened to the other reviews that mentioned the paint job.

It's still a very cute figure, so at some point I'm going to buy it again, but only in a brick and mortar store so I can examine it before I purchase it,

3.0 out of 5 stars Marred by Misprinting, April 8, 2014
This review is from: Funko POP Game of Thrones: Jon Snow Vinyl Figure (Toy)
Some noticeable misprinting on his hair really kind of messes this one up for me. Disappointed at the lack of quality control.