Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on February 15, 2015
The paint job is off as other reviews have pointed out but honestly it's not the end of the world. I'm still satisfied to have a little Jon Snow on my desk at work.
review image
on April 25, 2016
I'm a HUGE GoT fan that is a little late to the Game, but Jon Snow is my favorite male character, and he's so awesome that I felt that I needed to make him my first Pop figure! Yes, his paint is slightly wonky at the beard, and his eye is just the slightest bit off, but honestly, it's not that big of a deal to me personally. He still looks awesome IMO, and I couldn't be happier to have him as my first, lol. I'm about to watch the Season 5 finale after binging the last few weeks, and I know I'm going to be devastated while watching it so at least I'll have my own little Snow to get me through. Unless of course he's not really dead. Shhh, don't tell me....I'll be watching the Season 6 premiere tonight as well (I'm so happy that I'm not going to have that wait!!!!!).
All in all, I totally dig him and think he's totally worth $10.
VINE VOICEon August 21, 2015
The paint job on his beard is off a bit, and the coloring is odd. He looks more skin color in these photos but his skin is stark (no pun intended, lol) white in real life. Looks a bit Zombie-ish, lol (white walker, maybe?). The box was also a disaster. It was crunches, torn, half-open, and covered in dust. I have a feeling the seller got these from the reject pile of the quality control department. All of that being said, for the price and for what I wanted it for it was fine. Jon Snow sits on my desk in my office keeping watch and I've gotten a lot of comments from co-workers already. If you're a serious collector or something, you may want to think twice, but for my purposes this works just fine.
on August 9, 2013
My first impressions with this figure were not very good. The first thing I noticed before I even took it out of the package was the paint job, which was not the best. There are very noticeable spots where some paint went over into another area where it shouldn't be, and other spots where it wasn't painted enough. The paint itself also has a cheap look to it. Not really what I was expecting.

The back of his cape also has some pretty significant scuff marks that stand out. They must not inspect these things before selling them because this is a new item that is in used condition to me.

And the box it came in is a bit bent up, which isn't that big of a deal because I don't plan on it staying in the box, but I think it adds to my opinion about how concerned they are about the quality of their products.

Overall it is a pretty neat figure though. It's actually much bigger than I expected it to be, which is great and I think it's really good for the price. I would consider buying another, but I feel like I'd be taking a risk of getting a bad one.

I would honestly return this item though to try to get a better one if it wasn't for the fact that I'm giving it to someone as a birthday gift and I'm not sure if I'd get a replacement in time.
on January 31, 2014
I bought this as a gift and I unfortunately have to return it. The paint is beyond terrible!!! One eye is larger than the other, pieces of hair aren't colored, his mustache is lopsided; I could go on and on. So disappointed in the quality! Shame on you for actually thinking your costumers would be okay with this.
on September 12, 2014
This started my collection of Pop figures and I honestly can't stop. My favorite part about Jon is that he's literally shorter than all of my other figures, which means the creators kept in mind that Kit Harrington is fairly short. Love it.
on May 12, 2014
I ordered a Jon Snow and an Arya Stark figure at the same time. My Arya was perfect, very cute, paint job was perfect. My Jon Snow was terrible, paint job looked like toddler did it. I have no complaint with the delivery time, and as my first return to Amazon I received the refund as soon as I shipped it, so no complaints there, but otherwise the product itself is terrible. I should have listened to the other reviews that mentioned the paint job.

It's still a very cute figure, so at some point I'm going to buy it again, but only in a brick and mortar store so I can examine it before I purchase it,
on January 10, 2014
well, winter was coming when i ordered this cute little jon snow, this was my best friend christmas gift, he was so happy, jon snow is really hard to find so when he opened the box, he was crazy happy, you see we are big fans of game of thrones, and his favorite character is jon snow. i think he loves me now. He gave me Dany Funko pop so i guess we complement each other.
on July 16, 2013
This product isn't exactly cheat at $10. All of the facial hair seems like it was painted on by an eight year old. There are just black smears everywhere. Avoid this one!
on July 31, 2015
Jon Snow might not know nothing, but I know that I am very glad that I bought this! My Jon Snow Pop figure is great, it was delivered before it's estimated delivery date. My figure came in great condition, it looks fantastic and it was packaged really well. I love the price, it was so much cheaper than Hot Topic, or the other websites that sell GOT Pop figures. I'm very happy with this.