4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!
Love this little bobble. He's my favorite character in Game of Thrones, just wish he had the scar across his face ( maybe ill add it. I also purchased Khaleesi and will add more. They are a good size.
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars :-( My Tyrion has a paint chip on his tiny little nose)-:
Arrived on time but his nose had a paint chip on it. I told myself it was his facial scar from the Battle of Blackwater.
Published 22 months ago by Carole

3.0 out of 5 stars :-( My Tyrion has a paint chip on his tiny little nose)-:, April 5, 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Funko POP Game of Thrones: Tyrion Lannister Vinyl Figure (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, August 27, 2013
Amazon Customer (Douglasville, GA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Toy, March 19, 2014
I'm leaving it in it's little box for display purposes, but I love Tyrion and I think the toy is adorable. I don't see any defects in the paint or the molding.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great. But not perfect., May 30, 2014
I really like these Funko POP vinyl figures, but go into it knowing that the likelihood of you getting a pristine figure is very unlikely. Quality control on these figures is extremely low. I have 8 or 9 of these - love me some GoT - and all of them have paint smudges or obvious glue showing. If you are OCD, these aren't for you. If you are going to display them on a shelf, or if you are going to display them somewhere where they aren't going to have close scrutiny, you'll love them.

4.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, May 27, 2014
Michael H (Plymouth, PA) - See all my reviews
Aside from a few minor issues with paint, which I expect with all Funkos, Tyrion looked good. I do wish that they add something more though to make him stand out a bit, So you know that this is Tyrion, because right now he sort of looks like a generic character. If I hadn't gotten it on sale (6 dollars), I probably would have just waited to get the Tyrion with battle armor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a Gift, March 27, 2014
My friend adored the figure. Adorably made! I can see both my friend and I building a collection of these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylized caricature of GOT characters, March 15, 2014
Drama Teacher (Tx United States) - See all my reviews
Stylized funko pop bobble head figure. Good vinyl construction. 3.75 inches tall. Cheap price, Great desk art! NOT FOR CHILDREN. The scarface exclusive variant of this figure can be purchased through popcultcha, if you want to collect them all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 13, 2014
Fast shipping, arrived in great time, as described. All the Funko POP action figures have a couple imperfections but nothing extreme. Figure looks great in the collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my Funko collection, March 11, 2014
Tyrion is a must have for any Funko Pop collector. This is the series 1 figure sans facial scar. Highly recommended for Funko and Game of Thrones enthusiasts alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tyrion on my bookshelf, March 7, 2014
I love these little figures. Funko Pop makes all kinds of t.v. and movie related figures, but for me, the Game of Thrones are the best. I'm not really a collector, but I plan on getting all of the GOT figures. So far, I have Tyrion and Jon Snow. Like Jon Snow, "I know nothing", but I do know I like these cute bobble-head-like pieces of plastic! ...or vinyl. whatever.