Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 30, 2015
Disappointed, box already open product needed cleaning. This review keeps getting rejected and no idea why. Following guidelines. Pictures say it all.
review image review image
on May 12, 2014
I ordered the full set of the How to Train Your Dragon 2 Funko set.

I loved the first movie, and one of my biggest complaints is that there wasn't enough collectors stuff for adults.
So I was so happy when this item came out.

I had many problems though.
Most of these had bad paint jobs, broken parts, or cracked.
I would expect Funko to monitor the quality of their products, but clearly and sadly they don't.

Toothless' left eye is chipped off and scratched.

Would I recommend this? Yes!
These figures are fun and have an amazing design.
However, I would go to a store that sells them and pick out ones that are worth the money.
11 comment19 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2014
Its a cool little figure. it has cool detail on the tail and back of the dragon. good for desk
on June 23, 2014
Like the other review stated, Funko needs to do a better job with their Quality Control; especially their painting quality.
The toy I received had some painting quality problems. The metallic silver paint around Toothless Harness bleed off and ruin the black paint on Toothless's Body. I had to touch it up with a black paint marker to make it look decent.
I would still recommend this product even though the painting was poorly done because these figures are fun and amazing.
However, next time, I would just go to the store and pick out the best one for my money.
on November 10, 2014
Toothless is one of my favorite pops in my collection. When out of the box he is definitely sturdy (only some of his companions which are way too top heavy). There was only a tiny paint flaw on mine and since it's on his tail I'm not really bothered. However, since there is a bunch of reviews complaining about the paint flaws I would suggest buying in a store and not online.

Out of all the Toothless merch I own this little guy is definitely my favorite.
on June 21, 2014
very nicely colored figure! came early in mint box. goes well with my collection and def fun to have! i love the detail in his tail!
on May 2, 2014
He just arrived, and he's so cute! He's balanced nicely with his 4 clawed feet and his tail, and the details are good.
on June 30, 2014
I think this is the most adorable thing I have ever owned. Funko packed a lot of detail into this little guy, and though the paint job on some parts of him could be better, it's good enough where it doesn't bother me.
He's good to have as an accessory on your desk, or any flat surface, and you get used to the fact that he has soulless looking green eyes, but it adds character in my personal opinion, haha. It's a must buy if you are a true Toothless fan, and he'll look absolutely perfect anywhere you put him.
on July 2, 2014
Cute figure! Definitely worth having if you're a big HTTYD fan.
on August 21, 2015
I just got him and am so happy with him! He is adorable and perfect! I still can't get over how detailed funko pops are. He is going to fit in perfectly with my little Astrid and Hiccup! He's so cute and I would totally suggest him or any other funko pop to anyone. He actually came early, and his box looks great.
review image review image