Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 8, 2012
My wife gave me a bobblehead Sheldon to sit on my desk at work. It's helpful to have a genius agree with everything you say.
on April 19, 2012
I love Sheldon and bobbleheads so naturally, it was a good purchase.

It does what it' supposed to. It looks like sheldon and his head bobbles.

However, the bobblehead feels like it's made out of a cheap material that is extremely light and I can see small amounts of superglue on his shirt (only noticeable if you have it in your hand and are looking pretty close). Also, compared to my other bobbleheads, his head looks like its twice as big.

Other than these small complaints, I like the bobblehead and enjoy having it as part of my small collection.
I recently discovered The Big Bang Theory, and, like everyone else, adore Sheldon. As a result, my children got me this item last Christmas just for fun. It brings a smile to my face every time I look at it. It is a well-made item and survived the last few months just fine. Sometimes the head starts to rotate after a bobble and gets stuck facing the left or right, but if I turn it a complete rotation it straightens out. I'm not a collector of Wacky Wobblers, but I love this particular item!
on December 9, 2012
This little guy cracks me up. Anytime I'm having a rough day at the office I flick his disproportionate head and my worries go away until he quits agreeing with me.
Great product, good quality, good price.
How can you go wrong with it? How can you live without it? How can you out a price on laughter?
You can't!
You won't be disappointed with this funny miniature Sheldon watching over you.

I buy over 400 items a year from Amazon and always give an honest review in order to help those trying to make a purchase decision.
This product rates 5 stars for use-ability, construction and price.
on February 8, 2014
Being a huge Big Bang Theory fan I had to have these when I saw them. I got all of the original characters in this size and think they are great. I think they are a great representation of each character on the show. I just hope they eventually make a Bernadette figure aslo!
on June 8, 2013
I'm a Big Bang Theory fan and I bought this as a gift, nothing much to review
about this product, well it wobbles and it seems its made of good quality plastic
I only give 4 Star rating since its not really look like Sheldon, it reminds me
of someone in the Star Trek crew :) overall still happy with the purchased.
on June 15, 2013
Bought this for father's day to go with my dad's bobble head collection. In addition to his Darwin, Einstein and Newton bobble heads, how could he not have a Cooper to go with them. This arrived on time, great condition, it was the correct one and has taken its place with the other great bobble headed minds on my dad's desk.
on February 27, 2013
Sheldon is easily the greatest TV persona ever created and I would be required to turn in my nerd card if I didn't own this. It isn't quite like owning a personal Jim Parsons but when I need inspiration while solving problems at work, I can always turn to this trusty wobbler for advice. Any fan of BBT should be required to own one.
on December 4, 2013
My husband purchased this for me for my birthday. I love big bang theory and Sheldon! The bobble head is very realistic and makes me laugh every time it bobbles because it is so Sheldon like. The expression on his face is very accurate along with his clothing. It is well made.
on September 12, 2013
I am a devout Big Bang Theory fan. I got all the bobble heads that the show offers and put the on my desk at work and I get awesome comments about them. They are a good sturdy, 7-inch-tall bobble head. Not much else I can say.