5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality
I love this one. It is so very white it looks beautiful. The size is somewhat bigger, but it's ok. Great quality of the fabric- soft and dense.
Published 14 months ago by Jaroslaw Peryt

1.0 out of 5 stars Seriously??
Published on September 17, 2012 by Kcano

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, October 31, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, July 22, 2013
3-6 mo
Nice quality material It's super cute and would make a nice gift. I would buy this item again

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, May 30, 2013
Pat Fordyce (NorthCarolina USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a gift for a baby gift for friends. Loved the fact it was organic cotton, and reasonably priced! Got rave reviews from the new parents.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seriously??, September 17, 2012
This review is from: Funkoos Trucks Organic Baby Boy Bodysuits, Short Sleeve, Infant Newborn Baby (Apparel)
This onesie was so poorly constructed, I am not even sure if I will be putting my baby in it!!! It has a super boxy shape....more like oversized t-shirt, except it is also very short! Literally looks like something you would have to special order for a fat midget! Ridiculous!! Straight to the good will with this one! If you are looking for cheap organic cotton, Hudson baby is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft, quality onesie!, December 12, 2011
I ordered this onesie in two sizes and am glad I did. It is very soft and made very well. The embroidery on it is really cute and unique.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Trucks Embroidery on Trucks Organic Onesie, October 1, 2010
Really cute onesie. And my boys' favorite too: "I want to wear trucks onesie, mommy"