Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on November 22, 2008
We have been through a lot of different kinds of bubbles in the past year and this is far by the best of them all. These bubbles actually float for a while without popping which is nice since a lot of bubbles will come off the wand and pop 2 seconds later. My two children don't really care about the quality of the product as long as its bubbles. The educational value is good b/c its how we taught our 3 year old with autism to ask for bubbles by sign language so she's learning to ask for everything instead of not knowing how to ask and getting upset. Bubbles have always been great reinforcer for learning. This will probably be the bubbles we always go with since they are great and this giant size is perfect for my bubble loving kids.
on June 8, 2007
My daugther who is 14M now LOVES the bubbles. The Gazillion Bubble Solution is the best of them all. If you want to make BIG bubbles, you need something nice and thick and this is it! Tried the cheap stuff, it just flings soapy sop all over the place. My daugther now always have BIG bubbles to chase after. These bubbles also seems to last longer too!
on August 5, 2010
I have never seen better bubble solution, and everyone I've demoed this stuff to, has never seen better bubble solution. It blows the doors off of the typical bubble wand hand-held stuff, and please don't event mention dish washing liquid.

[geek]
It's pretty clear these guys deliberately made a better product. It looks like they use a Lactone dye for color, and there may be other esters or alcohol to enhance the Marangoni effect, which increases the bubbles longevity. Check on Wikipedia. On the other hand, this raises questions about their claims of non-toxicity. Given it's made in China, I would take real care not to let kids put it in their mouths.
[/geek]

Gazillion solution makes bright, colorful AND iridescent, long lasting, easy-to-make bubbles. They even smell nice. And at a reasonable price.

There, I've cursed it. Like all high quality, good value stuff, you can now be sure that this product will be discontinued in less then a year.
on June 18, 2014
Love the bubbles. They are a clean clean eat to play and they work well with the big bubble wand. This is the bigger sized bubbles and I have to admit from the other revews I did check it out at toys r us and it is about half the price. So save your money and by in store unless you don't have time then ordering online is convenient.
on February 24, 2016
We love bubbles. We have tried every kind. I don't know why these bubbles are superior but they are. there is a big difference between this stuff and the bottles you get at the dollar store. One blow and you get dozens of bubbles. Other mixes must be more water as they just don't produce like these. I'm spoiled now for other brands. These are the best!
on November 7, 2013
I had this bubble on a long colorful tube and the bubble solution was thick and made great bubbles. I was running out and thought gazillion solution would be great after reading the reviews. NOPE... it's a disappointment. I am sure there are more bubble solutions out there that are thicker and better.
on April 5, 2014
I homeschool two students and in an attempt to spur them to "want" to learn and enjoy their classroom experience a little more, while teaching some "money" management and math skills, I used a suggestion from another teacher and created the Dandy Dollar$ Box. These are one of the items in the box.

The kids earn Dandy Dollar$ for doing assignments exceptionally well, or doing extra work or demonstrating a "learning mindset"; once a month we bring out the Dandy Dollar$ box and they can shop. I've filled the box with things they may want...bubble wands and fluid, coloring books, notebooks, cool erasers, special pencils (Amazon's Add-on items are great for this type of idea). Each item is priced at the original cost and they pay the price to get the item.

Of course, with every cool thing, there is the opportunity for them to lose Dandy Dollar$ for bad behavior or bad attitudes during school.

The kids are very excited about this and hopefully it will entice them to enjoy school a little more. They were especially excited when they saw these in the box, since they both love bubbles...the bigger the better!
on August 13, 2014
You're going to think I'm crazy, but this really IS the superior bubble solution. My mom and I both (separately) purchased bubble machines and solution for the kids this summer. Hers was from the grocery store, and mine was Gazillion Bubble. We took them in the back yard and had a "bubble off," and my bubbles won, hands down! The bubble solution lasted longer, the bubbles blew bigger, and they went farther than the grocery store solution. And they're so pretty. Unlike the plain clear grocery store bubbles, Gazillion Bubbles actually have a tiny bit of color to them, and my kids loved how every bubble had a slight tint of red, purple, green, and blue to it in the sunshine. It might be a little more expensive, but it's worth every penny.
on March 2, 2014
The Gazillion brand makes the best bubbles. This is sure-fire fun for kids of all ages. making bubbles is always sure-fire fun for kids of all ages. A great ice breaker for the grandkids to let loose at grandma's. They usually take the bubbles outside, but the large (cement floored) basement is used in winter , and at night or in rainy weather, there's an enclosed porch that is pretty much just for the grandkids to use for their noisy and messy fun. (The living room area has big picture windows that allow grandma & the adults - who are not out there in the middle of it - to keep watch on them.)

Bubble solution, bunch of balloons to blow up or make water balloons out of, glow sticks, dollar store Silly String, and throw down poppers. I've found these items never get old. And I LOVE all the squeals of laughter coming from ... outside, the basement, or the porch.
on December 8, 2011
We bought this bubble solution to go with our bubble machine (Gazillion Bubble Machine) and it works extremely well! The bubbles are strong enough to last quite a while as they float. This is definitely good quality bubble solution. Even if you don't own the bubble machine, it's great to refill the smaller bottles and just let the kids go to town with their bubble wands! Definitely recommended!

The only thing I don't care for is the price, but I guess you get what you pay for!

See 1 answered question