5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping!!!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 4:02 Mins
Fast shipping!Came in 5 days in great condition. The boots looks exactly like the picture.Please watch my video that I've posted to help you have a better view on them :).
I am using these boots for a cosplay and they look and are amazing :). If this helps, I am 5'0" and these boots are more of a knee high than mid-calf boots on me.
Published 22 months ago by Alicia

2.0 out of 5 stars Great boots but mis-sized
Several reviews suggested ordering 1 of 0.5 size larger than your shoe size. I wear a size 8.5, so I ordered a size 9 because half sizes are unavailable. The size 9 was HUGE! My feet were swimming in the boot, yet the shaft was too tight. Otherwise, it's a great boot for a costume etc. Just totally mis-sized, and for stiletto boots, they should fit well so you can...
Published 5 months ago by Grooming In Progress

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping!!!, October 26, 2012
This review is from: Funtasma by Pleaser Women's Arena-2020 Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
Length:: 4:02 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sexy!, July 19, 2012
These boots are fantastic! If you wear this type of boot on a regular basis, the heel isn't a problem at all (comfert wise). And an added bonus, my big calves can be a problem when it comes to boots, but I went with my normal shoe size and I was still able to lace them up; they fit great! They really are a lot of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these boots!, August 5, 2010
Bought these for a costume. Exactly what I was looking for! Good quality, nice looking! Not too uncomfortable after walking around in at Comic-Con all day ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!!!!, May 13, 2012
THEY ARE Perfect! They are super comfy, I have worn them for 2 days to break them in-about 7 hrs & have not had any problems. Make sure you put in the ball of the foot cushions right at the start and you shouldn't have any problems. My upper calves measure 13 1/2 inches around (I am a size 6 & can wear anything from a size 2 to a 10 in clothes) & they are too big at the calf. I know others have said the ankles are tight, but, I find them ok. The hieght of the heel is perfect as is the platform! I do wear a size 8 1/2 in shoes normally & could not have worn anything smaller than a size 9. I find that i'm all over the board in this brand-just depends on the heel & platform height. The "foot" part of the boot was a little "larger" in appearance than I expected but not too much. Also I wasn't sure from the pictures how I would like them from head on - they look a little "wide" from that view in the pictures- I just laced them tighter and they are GREAT! These have really long laces that you can't tell from the pictures - they are tucked into the boot so you can adjust how tight or loose they are laced - don't be afraid to buy them if you have larger claves - they will adjust. LOVE THEM! Will be ordering the other black pair that has the buttons on the sides now! Everyone should have a pair of these in their closest for play wear, going out, Halloween, work - whatever you are wanting a great lace up black boot for these are them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, May 28, 2014
I was really worried that these boots wouldn't fit over my calf at first (I'm not overweight (about 135 lbs, 5'7") but I have really muscular calfs, and I frequently have a problem trying to find boots that will fit over them!) but they did! Of course, being able to lace them helps with that.

The material was nice and overall the shoe is pretty sturdy for the relatively cheap price. They are pretty tall (they came just under my knees) but not too uncomfortable to wear. The tongue of the boot has a tendency to slide around, but if you lace them as tight as you can you can prevent that. I wore these for an anime convention (so I was walking around for hours) and they weren't too uncomfortable. I did use gel inserts though!

4.0 out of 5 stars Careful lacing but look NICE, January 3, 2014
I have kind of skinny legs & wanted to find a boot that wouldn't sag or look baggy like a pirate. These are so slick & sexy i love them! They give me great ankle support so far. The only issue I had was while lacing them up, I guess I pulled too tight & one of the metal hooks snapped off :( I could fix with glur for aesthetic reasons though. Just don't get too crazy with the lacing because they have ZIPPERS wahoooO! One time lace & you're good to go. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boots, December 31, 2013
I ordered a size 10 because my feet are really hard to fit especially in heels but these are perfect. they feel great all around. They only need to be tied once. After that you can just zip them on and off. The heel is strong and they are GREAT quality. ESPECIALLY for the price. The box make them look like full on costume boots but they are too good of quality to be just for costume. I am going to use them got a costume yes but also for a dress for a party and for my wedding in a year. Which is why I got white. The only problem is that the material wrinkles fast just above the toe but it is not noticeable unless you look closely. I would totally totally totally recommend these boots. hey are very good quality, very durable, strong and beautiful. VERY VERY SEXY!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Long legs: be warned, December 20, 2013
Love the design of these boots, it's a much classier design than most lace-ups. Unfortunately, the barrel of the boot was a little small for my legs, and the bend of the calf was too low (but I had expected that, I have weirdly long legs). Super comfortable, even with wide feet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent Boots, December 15, 2013
Excelent design and quality! These boots are an example for the design of new models put on the footwear market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered, December 5, 2013
I loved this pair of boots and it came in so quickly! The lace-up is time-consuming but it adds such a nice look to the boot. Another great thing is that you don't have to keep doing and undoing the laces because it is actually a zip-up boot. The heel isn't too high so it is comfortable to walk in, definitely true to size since I usually wear an 8.5 but the 9 was a bit large for my foot. Very sexy and absolutely perfect for a Chun-Li outfit!

Funtasma by Pleaser Women's Arena-2020 Knee-High Boot