Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on August 12, 2012
I got these shoes for a costume for a haunted house. I normally wear a size 9 in all my heels and have normal feet, not wide. I tried these on and could barely get my foot in! The other reviews say they run true to size but if that's the case why are mine so darn tight?

I would exchange them for a size up, however, according to their website and by my estimates, it would cost me almost $30 just to exchange for a different size due to shipping rates and restocking fees when I already paid $48 for what is supposed to be my size.

Because I'm not made of money, I can't afford to exchange them so I guess I'll have to suffer this year with these shoes or just yard sale them and try to find a cheap replacement. :/

As far as everything else goes, it would have been a great purchase had their exchange policy not been so expensive. I'm just not interested in paying so much more in addition to what I've already paid for.
on June 25, 2011
i have these in purple. seem to run fairly true to size, i wear an 8-8 1/2 and usually go up to a 9 when there is no 1/2 size, i have these in the 9 and they fit fine with a little cushion on the back of the heel, they are cuter in person, there is no buckle the strap has a piece of elastic covered by the bow so sizing the strap wasnt an issue. the insole is cushioned so they are pretty comfy. 4 stars for lack of 1/2 size which would have made them perfect.

5/6/12 just got the black pair too, like them a little better than the purple and are a little better suited to my personal style, the purple seem better suited to a costume or if i'm really in a flashy mood. but whichever color you prefer, id say go for it :)
on June 26, 2011
I love these shoes. I bought them to wear on my wedding day, and they were a perfect fit! :)
on August 3, 2013
Hello Everyone, this my review of the Funtasma by Pleaser Womens Kitty-32/BHP Pump Black&pink version.
I leave you my video review. thanks!
review image review image review image
on July 5, 2013
these shoes look exactly like the picture. they fit well, but are a little on the narrow side, which is fine for me, but something to keep in mind if you have a wider foot. my friends say "they look like cute cartoony shoes, they're adorable!". they're fun and love that the heel continues the pink/black stripe pattern so it's visible even if you're wearing them with longer pants/jeans.
on December 23, 2013
The shoes look great. However, the fake strap on the top is way to loose and the shoes flop on and off my heels. Maybe make a more narrow heel part, or make the strap so it can be adjusted to fit properly.
on April 23, 2014
these shoes are super cute. I bought them 2 sizes bigger then I wear. They were still to small. SAD
on September 19, 2014
Surprisingly comfortable and a ton of fun.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse