Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on February 20, 2009
These are cute, and I love the round toe. They are not high quality, but I expected that for the price. They're great for a costume, or to go out dancing in, although a mini gel insole under the ball of your foot is not a bad idea. I ordered the matte black version, and will probably buy the shiny vinyl pair as well--although not if I were to find a look-a-like of higher quality, at twice the price. Preferable!

Please take note: the boots run a full size too small. (Short, not narrow.) I am not a borderline size at all, so this was irritating. Order a full size up, or you'll have to spend the dough to exchange them. It cost me $8 to ship these back via a trackable method, then took a full month for my real size to be back in stock. At least their customer service was polite.
on December 16, 2008
I ordered these through Amazon in size 9 - much too small, felt like size 8 - very disappointing. This was without insoles - they need insoles for comfort, as the soles are rock hard.
on November 25, 2008
Buy one size up, they run a full number smaller. Keeping that in mind, I would say they look great, not just for costumes.
on April 26, 2011
Don't get me wrong, I really love these boots. These are just "For show" boots and not meant to be worn very often. I've walked around a whole city in these boots, worn these in appointments (I work at a Veterinarians office), and worn these to parties. Keep in mind that I've worn these probably a total of 50 hours combined with all the places I've been. I was upset to find that after walking around the city and I had worn these boots for about 8 hours, the soles of the shoe finally gave out. They're not bad cracks, so I can still wear them, but it just means that these boots are almost going into retirement...
on May 9, 2013
These boots are definitely cute, and if you get them on sale, they're worth it. However, all of the complaints made by other reviewers are legitimate. Firstly, these boots run a full size small, unlike most Funtasma boots, which just run a half size small. I usually wear a 5.5, and I got these in the 6, and they're still a little small. I think the 7 would be too big, so I'll just have to manage, but if you can, I'd recommend ordering a full size up. Secondly, the hooks look cute but the laces come undone the second you unzip them, entirely defeating the purpose of having a zipper. However, I followed another reviewer's suggestion and hammered the hooks down so the laces couldn't unlace themselves so easily. So far so good. Finally, the construction materials really are cheap and thin. Solution: don't wear these with baggy socks, over loose pants, etc. Conclusion: If you're not scared off by all the qualifiers and extra effort, and if they're significantly on sale, then these just might be the boots for you.
on June 27, 2013
My girlfriend was in a shadow cast of REPO the Genetic Opera. She was one of the Hench Girls and needed these boots to complete her costume. we searched everywhere locally and couldn't find what she needed. This seller had the answer, and was VERY nice when it came to shipping them. Because it was so short notice i needed to calculate if they were going to get there in time for the show. they upgraded my shipping and i got them the day before she needed them! super awesome company and the boots were exactly what she needed. Thank you Funtasma!
on September 17, 2013
OK first of all, I'm a UK 8 with slightly wide feet and high arches. The seller helped me decide that a US 11 would be best, and whilst I don't know much about whether these boots run small, for me they fit absolutely perfectly. I'm fairly tall as well at 5' 10" so perhaps they are designed for that sort of build in order to fit the calf and ankle properly.

I do have some other Pleaser boots and the laces do indeed come off every time I remove them, but since these boots are very slightly stretchy you can over-tighten the laces and they will stay put provided you remove the boots delicately - squishing the hooks down with pliers is also an option. The soles and heels are not brilliant quality so they certainly wouldn't be good for daily walking, but then it does say quite clearly in the description that these are not intended for that sort of thing.

I recommend use only as part of a costume or specific outfit - I bought them specifically to wear when I go out to dinner, and since that won't involve a great deal of walking I don't foresee any problems. If you do intend to walk about in them more I recommend taking them to a cobbler and having thicker /grippy/ soles and metal heel plates installed - there's certainly no need to retire them if you keep on top of this at intervals. The material really won't take much abuse from dings and dents but again, they are only intended for occasions, are made of soft synthetic material which cannot be restored using polish like leather can and wouldn't stand up to any sort of wet or dirty weather at all.
Apart from these foibles the boots are great and perform exactly as intended and probably will do for some time. I'd certainly have issues if they were being passed-off as everyday boots but they aren't.
on July 22, 2015
These boots are a goth girl's dream...sort of a cross between combat boots and go-go boots from the '70's. They look great with leggings, mini or midi skirt - even under pants (though why you'd want to cover these up, I have no clue). They are a bit of pain to lace up initially, even with the speed lacing, but thankfully someone had the sense to design them with inside zippers. Once you lace up these bad boys for the first time, you're good to go. I purchased the boots in black patent leather. The material is on the thinner side, but not so much that they should tear easily and it makes them comfortable to wear. The heel is low enough to wear comfortably all day long. I wear a size 9 in all shoes, and these boots fit as expected - my toes just brush the inside of the toe box. I have thinner ankles and medium sized calves, and the lacing allows for a perfect fit all the way up - no gapping or excessive wrinkling at the ankles. If you have a very large calf, it might be a little problematic, but the lacing and the give in the material will help immensely. The height of the shaft is perfect for me - it comes to just under the knee (I'm 5'9" and long legged). I really love these boots and would definitely recommend them and buy them again.
on May 11, 2016
...these boots are super sexy and fun! I absolutely love them and can't wait to wear them out or in with my guy ;) I especially love the style without the platform heel ("Retro - 302" I believe) like some of the others. They are well made and much more comfortable than others I have owned and tried on. I did get a size up from what I normally wear after having tried on my normal size (7) the first time I ordered. I ended up getting an 8 which was perfect! I highly recommend them and will be back for more myself....A+++
on June 1, 2016
These are awesome. The fit is true to size, rather unfortunate for me as I took a gamble that they run big (like some of the Demonia line) but nope. Since they were too small (I wear a 6.5, purchased a 6) I gave them to my friend and will now buy a second pair for myself (at the higher price than the 6 - that's why I took the gamble!) They're totally worth it. Oh, before you even attempt to wear these out make sure you scuff up the bottom, they're very slippery.