4.0 out of 5 stars Great for costume, but not a real boot.
An excellent replica of the "Beatle Boot", but I wouldn't walk around town in it. Completely plastic and I doubt it would hold up to real use. Great for stage, where I need it (and I'm not willing to pay $200 for the real thing).
Published 20 months ago by phred

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst boot ever
If you are looking for a fake pair of shoes that will look great never being worn, here you go.

They are completely synthetic, poorly constructed, without any insole cushion or support. The rubber heel pad wore through in about a week, and the rest of the heel is plastic.

Because they are synthetic, they don't mold to the foot at all...
Published 13 months ago by Jason Gilman

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for costume, but not a real boot., June 13, 2013
For those trying to find the right fit, be forewarned- While the real boot, because of it's slim fit and pointy toe, requires you go one size larger than usual, this boot comes so comically large you almost need to go one size smaller. I'm an 11, so I unknowingly ordered the 12-13. Enormous! I returned them and ordered the 10-11, and they're still big! I'd order one size smaller, but I can't imagine fitting into something called an 8-9.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but wrong size, January 2, 2012
This boot isn't ultra high quality, but it seemed to be a pretty good deal for the money. My biggest problem was that I ordered a 9 and got a 12. I sent the 12 back and reordered the 9. And wouldn't you know it? In a few days here came that same size 12 that I had returned. At this point, I gave up.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst boot ever, January 13, 2014
Jason Gilman (Denver, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Funtasma Unisex Chelsea-58 Ankle Boot (Apparel)

Because they are synthetic, they don't mold to the foot at all.

Uncomfortable and made my back hurt.

On the other hand. . . Never mind, nothing positive to add.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for what i needed., August 22, 2013
Nice boot for the cost but scuffed each other up by the end of the day. Would buy again but down one size

Funtasma Unisex Chelsea-58 Ankle Boot