5.0 out of 5 stars Great New Color Scheme!
The properties of Furbies are pretty well known... They provide unique fun with the appearance of "learning" abilities, and somewhat unpredictable behavior. Great fun for "kids" of all ages!

Published 24 months ago by jr_Tech

2.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it if you can deal with the cons
Published 23 months ago by H. Dombrowski

5.0 out of 5 stars Great New Color Scheme!, November 26, 2012
jr_Tech (Portland OR. area) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Furby, Blue/Yellow (Toy)

The latest models, with the topknot, come in a number of quite striking color combinations, The "Starry Night" being the most appealing to my wife (yes, we are older "kids"). VERY CUTE TOY!

For reference, there appear to be six of the newer topknot Furbies: Starry Night (blue/yellow), Cotton Candy (pink/teal), Orangutan (orange/blue), Lagoona (teal/purple), Punky Pink (black/pink), and Raincloud (gray/teal). All with striking color schemes.

Compare these to the "original" 2012 colors (no topknot): White, Black, Yellow, Orange, Teal, and Purple plus the later release of; Pink, Dark Purple (Plum), Aqua and Navy Blue... it is difficult to make a choice!

Updated Dec 6; added color description to the names of the "topknot" Furbies, reflecting current Amazon practice.

4.0 out of 5 stars New Furby vs. Old Furby, December 6, 2012
J. Grant (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Furby, Blue/Yellow (Toy)
Furbies have been around since 1998, if you can believe it. So if you have been a following these interactive little creatures over the years, you may be curious as to what has changed or been added to the latest version. Here are the differences:

1. There is now on iOS app available for Apple devices. This lets you virtually feed the Furby and access some Furbish language tools. As of this writing, no word on an Android app though.
2. The new Furby automatically turns itself off after one minute to save of battery life. There used to be an on/off switch - this has been replaced with a reset button.
3. It also adapts its personality to how its owner treats it.
4. It is more expressive overall with its new LCD eyes and a larger variety of motions.

2.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it if you can deal with the cons, December 31, 2012
H. Dombrowski "Nathans Mom" (East Haven, CT United States) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Furby, Blue/Yellow (Toy)
Both my boys received Furbys for Christmas. A few hours after using them, one of the Furbys went to sleep and wouldn't wake up. We exchanged it with amazon. Two days later he had a new one. Same issue. It wouldn't work and my son was very sad. I googled this issue and come to find there is a reset button on the bottom next to the batteries. So now several times a day I have to unscrew the bottom and reset this annoying toy that won't stop talking. While my kids love it, as a parent I have to give it 2 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Furby, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Furby, Blue/Yellow (Toy)
I bought this for my 9 year old son for Christmas, he had it on his list. Furby is nice, at first he sings , laughs, wants you to tickle him. My son liked feeding him with the furby iPhone app. However, Furby does get an attitude and then turns into a snotty Furby. So I find we are often putting him in the closet, he seems to fall asleep and come back to the fun Furby when left alone for several hours, or a whole day, sometimes he needs more than one day away in the closet- he eventually falls asleep and reactivates when you engage with furby again.
Furby is programmed to be nice, be fresh, and to be mean/evil. Interesting. But like I said when he turns fresh or mean my son puts him in the closet. Which means less use of the toy. Sometimes it's entertaining, sometimes not so much. You can't really make Furby into one personality- at least that is our observation.

1.0 out of 5 stars evil furby, November 29, 2013
This review is from: Furby, Blue/Yellow (Toy)
i hate this toy. it turns evil with the slightest provocation and scared the heck out of my little girl. it takes quite a lot of work to make it a good Furby again. we ended up taking the batteries out of it and still my little girl won't play with it because she's frightened of it. bad bad toy.

3.0 out of 5 stars cute, but not played with, March 27, 2013
This review is from: Furby, Blue/Yellow (Toy)
I payed almost 60 dollars for this thing for Christmas, because my daughter begged for it, she played with it for a few days and then said it was annoying...unfortunate waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars great! much better the second time around., December 25, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Furby, Blue/Yellow (Toy)
I'm not really sure why the prices are so all over the place, but $54 is what we paid, and was totally worth it! He dances, talks, and loves to eat snacks from the furby app on my Android. My husband and i have had just as much fun as our 7 year old! Ours is turning into a total valley girl, and since we named him Frankie, it's pretty hilarious. Lol. I love the furby. I gave him a four star review because he does get pretty repetitive, and he's not a very durable toy, but i still love him! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the little evil furby..., January 6, 2013
This review is from: Furby, Blue/Yellow (Toy)
It is fun and entertaining we live making him happy... Then mad lol it is a little loud but he is supposed to, my favorite personality is the evil furby... A little scary but hilarious!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not like they used to be, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Furby, Blue/Yellow (Toy)
So maybe I just prefer the older version. Yes and that is because this version is creepy and rude. Now my older Furby did have some difficulty with manners but this Furby takes it even further. He even throws up if you feed him too much. Then when he gets mad flames enter his eyes as he mumbles out some strange curse that will hex you. So you think as it takes this guy forever to finally shut up and go back to sleep.

2.0 out of 5 stars Furby lovers I'm sorry but..., October 21, 2013
This review is from: Furby, Blue/Yellow (Toy)
I found Furby to be extremely disappointing... it sits there talking hard-to-understand furbish, asks for random things and I don't see it learning at all... my son also doesn't care too much for it, gets bored very quickly... I wouldn't buy it again even if he begged me to.

Furby, Blue/Yellow