Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Furby Diagonal Stripes Boom Plush Toy” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 23% off the $64.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.49 shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
Furby Diagonal Stripes Boom Plush Toy
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The more you talk to your Furby and interact with it, the more English it speaks
- Pet, tickle tummy and pull tail
- Pull and hold tail for 10 seconds to make Furby sleep
- Play games, get eggs and raise virtual Furblings with the free Furby Boom app
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Furby Boom (Diagonal Stripes)
- Build Your Virtual Furby Furblings City
- Collect and hatch virtual Furblings to fill your city in the Furby Boom app, and try to get the golden Furblings egg
- Raise Digital Furblings with Your Furby Boom
- You can hatch and raise virtual Furblings with your Furby Boom, and play games together using the free Furby Boom app
- Take Care of Your Furby Boom with the App
- Use the Furby Boom app to give your Furby Boom creature virtual food, checkups, showers and more
- Give Your Furby Boom a Name
- Furby Boom will remember the name you give it and the names of other Furby Boom friends it meets
- You Shape Its Personality
- Furby Boom has more than twice as many possible responses as the previous Furby, and how you treat Furby Boom will shape its personality
- Ages: 6 and up
- Requires 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- US Pat. Nos. 6544098, 6537128, 6514117, 6497607, 6149490, 6959166, 6773344, 6356867, 6160986, 6319010, D678433 & Pat. Pend., Reg. Des. Nos. EC001334866-0005, BR 30 2012 001772-6 and CN 302232935S
- Includes Furby and instructions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1 - It CAN be turned off. Pull & hold the tail for about 5 seconds. Furby will yawn & go to sleep, & stay that way until shaken or the tail pulled again. Other Furbys won't wake it.
2 - Yes, only Booms will work with the Boom app. However quite a few sections of the old (2012) app will work with Boom as well, adding quite a bit more fun to the Boom
3 - It IS easy to 'set' what personality you want. Repeatedly feed for the "foodie" (I call him fat Furby). Repeatedly turn upside down for evil, swing from one foot for hyper, play lots of music for diva, & repeatedly tickle to change to the last personality. It takes about a minute or so doing the action to get it to change.
4 - For those "adults" that get annoyed with Furbish, my 12 yr old learned what their words mean in one day. A 12 yr old. There's some translations on the fold-out that came with Boom, & both apps have dictionaries/translators. Boom will also 'learn' more English the more you play with it. My kids have had there's since early September & they speak more English than Furbish.
5 - When you need to change batteries push the small 'reset' button for 2 seconds before closing it up. This will make sure all sensors work properly. It will not reset its personality or the progress it made towards speaking English or remembering other Furbys.
Hope this helps you or your children get the most enjoyment out of a great toy!
We own a peacock, black/pink triangle, & black/white zigzag Booms
My 6yr old loved her Furby but eventually over time and excessive play she wore it out so we bought her this one and she flipped out she was so excited! Her little 3yr old brother loves it as well and it keeps them both entertained for ages. The age is recommended for 6+ but the Furby Boom is extremely well built and quite durable, as long as you take care of them they would be the perfect entertainment for any child ages 3-16 so the Furby Boom would make a great gift for any child, boy or girl, young or teen. And yes he burps!
App Info Update*: As of November 3rd 2013 The Furby Boom App and original Furby app is compatible with both Apple Ipod's or Ipads and Android Systems. To download on Android tablets/phones just go to the Google Store. The App has lots of really cool new features such as collecting and hatching virtual Furblings (babies) to fill your city. You can raise virtual Furblings and play games together also create virtual food, furby checkups, showers and more.
Well, this morning one Furby turned EVIL! It turned into a scary male voice from a sweet, happy female one. It started to act very bratty and rude. Our 4 year old was so mad and wanted him to change back, even asking him to please change back. After some googling; I found out that their personalities change due to how they are treated. So after a good 3 minutes of nicely petting it's head, even through its complaining of "Me No Likey" It turned back into the sweet, loving Furby we know!
Hope this helps anyone who has the same thing happen to it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Why does it turn scary? It happen for about 2 mins then change back after we gave it foodPublished 1 month ago by Em 8
The absolute most annoying thing in the universe. If you accidentally touch it you'll be upset with yourself. Constant annoying jibberish!Published 1 month ago by Mike R.
My Granddaughters Loved these! However, I do believe the adults were playing with the two of them more than the younger ones, making them talk to each other, and teaching them new... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
beautiful doll, arrive on time, they are very punctual, and the knowledge that I have are very good and interactive... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Victor De Magalhaes