Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Furby Party Rockers Creature (Pink with Ears)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 18, 2013
I bought this creature which I have named Pinkie for my furbies. Its cute enough when not very active. It makes smooching noises which furbies respond to and smooch back. When really active though it goes into a fit mixed with giggles/snorts/and singing. They also get the furbies to sing new songs. Still testing it but I have a feeling different personalities react differently to them. I'll update review once I've come to conclusion.

Update:It was just the diva personality being snotty like it usually is. It would have been neat if they did react differently to each personality.
on May 20, 2013
This thing is so freaking cute! Less complicated than the original furby, but still really adorable. My daughter loved it for her birthday.
on June 12, 2013
Good companion for my furby. She will sing non stop,abit noisy but it's cute. This is a little girl voices.
on December 31, 2013
Of all the gifts I bought this year I was most excited for my nieces reaction to her Furby Party Rocker. I know it wasn't the "newest" model so hoped she wouldn't be disappointed. She loves it and is super glad it is the pink one! It makes me happy that she can let it talk to her friends Furby and have fun.
on December 25, 2013
it is adorable but will not shut up u cant soundproof the box u will proceed with caution but in the end the pros outweigh the cons (just let it go missing once in a while)
on August 12, 2014
Item as described
on November 30, 2014
Bought for cousin little girl she loves it great gift
on July 10, 2013
ooooo cant wait to get her if i really like her i can get the furby 2012 one eeeeeeeeeeehhhhh cant wait ^-^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on January 9, 2015