4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little table.
I am very satisfied with this table. I didn't expect much and was pleasantly surprised with the finished product. The assembly is super easy with all parts (plus glue) included. I would recommend this table for anyone who lives in a small apartment.
Published on August 20, 2011 by Ellie

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great customer service
Just like other reviews, the box came extremely damaged... took me about a little over an hour to assemble this tiny table. Then noticed several chipped pant all over the table. Since it took me soo long to assemble it and then noticed the paint chips... I really didn't want to disassemble it and return it.
I emailed the seller and asked if I can just get a...
Published 14 months ago by sylveepoo

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little table., August 20, 2011
This review is from: Furinno 10025 (11179) Simple Design Coffee Table, Espresso (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a deal!, October 12, 2011
This table is affordable, easy to put together, and looks good in many settings. I was just looking for a temporary TV stand, but I could see myself using this for years to come.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap coffee table, January 18, 2014
It's a cheap coffee table. I have scratches all over the edges since it's made from particle board. I don't even know how or when I got them. I just needed a small, cheap coffee table to put stuff on it my apartment.

If you want something that is more permanent then this product is not what you're looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST TABLE EVER, August 1, 2011
This item is amazing for just $25. i could not ask for more considering the price. i am very pleased!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great customer service, September 12, 2013
I emailed the seller and asked if I can just get a discount for the table... NO RESPONSE. I emailed them twice... still no response. Probably wont be purchasing anything else from this seller.

The table itself is decent... a great buy for the price but wish it didnt look like it was used... before I even used it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great!, October 6, 2011
Looks great! A little smaller than expected, but I have a small place. It does what I need it too. So it's still great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stable table!, October 2, 2013
The table I purchased is great so far. I bought the table 2 months ago and is looking great. Easy to piece together without much labor needed. Price is affordable and materials are sturdy. No complaints. I'd would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, October 11, 2013
This coffee table is the perfect size and it was so simple to put together. Took me literally about 10 minutes. Awesome. Definitely recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars practical, January 1, 2014
good size. Looks good. unobtrusive but practical. Blends in well. Not fancy, but looks well.. recommend it for a small space.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, October 15, 2013
Cheap but good. It's a very nice coffee table, easy to install, exactly like it's on the picture, easy to move.